Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What other forums do you post in?

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Quite a few, most of which I can't link here.
    The NAMBLA forums, perchance?

England
    talk paintball
    tank talk (large scale RC model tanks)
    stuckinadoorway (ocd forum,occasionally use it when im having a shitty time)
    dontstayin.com (clubbing forum)
    PC gamer UK
    & thats about it really,i used to post on a couple of other clubbing websites a lot but they've gone now.When im on the net i mainly bum facebook

Kazakhstan
    Tricky you ever been airsofting?
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

England
    Quote Originally Posted by _liam_ View Post
    Tricky you ever been airsofting?
    nah never tried it,looks fun enough but paintball has always appealed to me more!(even that episode of byker grove didnt put me off )
    Im in the process of joining the T.A. at the moment though so even paintball will probably seem like kids games once ive started training!

Kazakhstan
    Paintball is better but Airsoft in an urban environment is also fun. It HURTS though. Like, your tshirt is stuck to your back with blood by the end of it Good luck with the TA
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    (even that episode of byker grove didnt put me off )
    Hah! That was the only episode I ever watched all the way through. Best bit of acting (or pretty much anything) Ant McPartlin ever pulled off.

Bit silly though, when you think about it - aren't paintballs non-toxic and water soluble? I've had matte emulsion in my eye before, wasn't very pleasant but I still have perfect eyesight.

England
    cheers,im nervous about it though, my local detachment is a mortar platoon & some of their lads are involved in some heavy fighting in afghanistan at the moment which is a scary thought,the TA arent the "weekend warriors" they used to be anymore!but the extra money,life experience & i suppose a feeling of wanting to have served my country is why i want to do it.I may back out yet,but im going to give it a shot to see if i can hack it!
    Back to paintball though,i'd love to do the oklahoma D.Day scenario over in the US,it looks immense!

Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    Hah! That was the only episode I ever watched all the way through. Best bit of acting (or pretty much anything) Ant McPartlin ever pulled off.

Bit silly though, when you think about it - aren't paintballs non-toxic and water soluble? I've had matte emulsion in my eye before, wasn't very pleasant but I still have perfect eyesight.
    here it is,in all its glory!

to be fair the paint wouldnt blind you,but the impact of the balls definitely would!i got shot in the back of the head last time i went a few weeks ago & it floored me!
    Last edited by Tricky; 21-Jan-2009 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost