Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UNDER THE BED - NOW ONLINE (Wash DC 48hfp)

Super Moderator

UK
    *camp mode on*

Ooh, there's something evil in me every night

*camp mode off*

HA!

Oh yeah, not sure if I said, but that trick you said of switching in audio properties to "wave" worked a treat. I've put together a rough track which I can see going at the end of the short film I'm working on at the moment. I just hope I can find a convenient time to do filming for it, June is going to be a rather busy month me thinks, meetings, filming a wedding, filming the first half of a pilot, more meetings, a press release event with combined 'one day film' competition *phew*, then all the planning and writing I do here at home ... but it's great fun to have things to do and such variety.

Despite getting an "E" in music, hopefully I'll get some decent atmosphere audio down for my new short film, I'm tone deaf but I know what I want atmos wise...so it shouldn't be all bad ... unless the new Hitman game consumes me whole.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie
    *camp mode on*

Ooh, there's something evil in me every night

*camp mode off*

HA!

Oh yeah, not sure if I said, but that trick you said of switching in audio properties to "wave" worked a treat. I've put together a rough track which I can see going at the end of the short film I'm working on at the moment. I just hope I can find a convenient time to do filming for it, June is going to be a rather busy month me thinks, meetings, filming a wedding, filming the first half of a pilot, more meetings, a press release event with combined 'one day film' competition *phew*, then all the planning and writing I do here at home ... but it's great fun to have things to do and such variety.

Despite getting an "E" in music, hopefully I'll get some decent atmosphere audio down for my new short film, I'm tone deaf but I know what I want atmos wise...so it shouldn't be all bad ... unless the new Hitman game consumes me whole.
    Glad that worked for you. I only use Adober Audition and when it isn't recording I know exactly where the problem lies.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*