Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Exorcist summoned to hospital...

United States
    Paranormal State anything like Ghosthunters?

Christmas Island
    Something like it. You have these doofus kids from Penn State that visit the homes of people having emotional/psychological issues that claim and claim they have paranormal activity. They sit down during "dead time", around 3am to contact any spirits that are around where they do the usual "did you hear that?" and "there's something here with us" routine. Lead kid talks into a tape recorder all the time. Never any credible evidence offered to the audience and what little they do present could be easily faked or edited into the show.

The Belial episodes were hilarious. Lead kid keeps having dreams of Belial, the demon and that there will be some sort of inevitable showdown between them. No one can say the name of the demon out loud otherwise that will summon it or some kind of crap like that. Best part was the visit to the trailer trash household where, after the family claims things are going on and crucifixes having been turned upside down (we never see it happen, the family just claims it happened on its own) the fat guy starts sweating and the whole faker investigation team and a priest rush over and shout "he's possessed" and start performing the rites of exorcism on him. Apparently Belial had decided to make himself at home in fatso. What probably happened is that he wolfed a large portion of food down his gut earlier on and had to take a massive shit but couldn't because of all the cameras and idiots running around "anointing" his trailer, hence the sweating. Utter rubbish.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusIncredulous View Post

The Belial episodes were hilarious. Lead kid keeps having dreams of Belial, the demon and that there will be some sort of inevitable showdown between them. No one can say the name of the demon out loud otherwise that will summon it or some kind of crap like that. Best part was the visit to the trailer trash household where, after the family claims things are going on and crucifixes having been turned upside down (we never see it happen, the family just claims it happened on its own) the fat guy starts sweating and the whole faker investigation team and a priest rush over and shout "he's possessed" and start performing the rites of exorcism on him. Apparently Belial had decided to make himself at home in fatso.
    Hmmm, according to the very brief research I did on "Belial", he is apparently a respectful "demon" (not like that awful Pazuzu) so wouldn't he have asked permission to possess the fat guy?

"Excuse me, may I inhabit your body and subject your soul to the torments of Hell?"

Belial is also a demon of lies and deceit, so I doubt he's flipping crosses in a trailer park ... he's probably busy inhabiting someone in Washington.

"I am the one we have been waiting for ... worship me! Obey me!"

-stray-

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    -and so.

Christmas Island
    Quote Originally Posted by strayrider View Post
    Belial is also a demon of lies and deceit, so I doubt he's flipping crosses in a trailer park ... he's probably busy inhabiting someone in Washington.
    From what I saw, other than an episode of gastrointestinal distress, Beli was a no show at the trailer park.

If Peppy starts sweating for no reason during one of his addresses, we'll know who to blame.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusIncredulous View Post
    If Peppy starts sweating for no reason during one of his addresses, we'll know who to blame.
    It's too late ... the warning signs were there, before our eyes, and we failed to see the truth ... he is already amongst us ...

(Edit: although this was/is a funny video, I just noticed that it had a "link" to an adult oriented website in the form of a pop-up. Vid removed, sorry.)

May heaven have mercy on our souls ...

Last edited by strayrider; 09-Feb-2009 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost