Thread: Baby chokes on used profalactiv!

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Baby chokes on used profalactiv!

I'm sorry guys, I have little ones in the house, too, but...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD!!!

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...ed-Condom.html

Undisclosed
    Watching The Coneheads too much.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    I'm sorry guys, I have little ones in the house, too, but...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD!!!

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...ed-Condom.html
    if that was my kid i'd probably track down the people who were supposed to clean that room and the managers responsible for making sure the cleaning happened, so i could kill them all in the most ruthless and cold manner i could i think of, if the kid ended up contracting some nasty ass or fatal disease.

i have no sense of humour where my kids are concerned and am perfectly willing to torture, mutilate and kill people over their well being. once you have kids of your own, you'll understand that nothing applies as far as they are concerned. there is no nasty, violent thing you wouldn't do either to keep them safe or revenge an idiocy committed against them.
    Last edited by Mike70; 04-Feb-2009 at 04:59 AM.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Super Moderator

Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    if that was my kid i'd probably track down the people who were supposed to clean that room and the managers responsible for making sure the cleaning happened, so i could kill them all in the most ruthless and cold manner i could i think of, if the kid ended up contracting some nasty ass or fatal disease.

i have no sense of humour where my kids are concerned and am perfectly willing to torture, mutilate and kill people over their well being. once you have kids of your own, you'll understand that nothing applies as far as they are concerned. there is no nasty, violent thing you wouldn't do either to keep them safe or revenge an idiocy committed against them.
    Yes, my not so young apprentice. Give into your hate and anger....

United States
    wow thats a birth control device.

not only does it prevent pregnancy
    but it tries to abort already born kids.

but seriously, why is it u gotta fight
    with a little kid to eat thier lunch or
    dinner but they will eat a used condom
    off the floor without any thought.

kid wont want to eat a vegatable out
    of a clean plate but will eat garbage they find
    lying around.

and when u stay at certain
    types of motels, u find things like this.
    not really shocking to find a used condom
    in a 'f*ck pit' motel.

all in all im sure the kid will be ok.
    thats what matters.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    That really makes you think about staying in ahotel doesn't it.

How nasty can this place be that used condoms are just laying around.

This wasn't no Red Roof Inn, this was a $100 a night hotel, run by a professional cooperation. Pretty fucked up.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Kazakhstan
    Quote Originally Posted by kortick View Post
    wow thats a birth control device.

not only does it prevent pregnancy
    but it tries to abort already born kids.
    excellent
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

United States
    Bleck!

BLEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUARRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA!

United States
    Gross! If I were the parents I would sue too!

Face it, hotel rooms - and not just the cheap fleabag ones - are pretty gross when you think about it. I remember that news segment some time back when they went through a relatively upscale hotel room with a black light which makes bodily fluids glow and there were semen stains and unidentifiable fluid smears all over the room.

I often think about this everytime I stay in a hotel. I mean, for the most part you are taking their word for it (a big leap of faith for sure) that they actually did clean the toilet seat and change the linens.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos View Post
    Yes, my not so young apprentice. Give into your hate and anger....
    you should know better than anyone that i went over to the dark side years ago.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

England
    My parents told me that when i was young i tried to eat soil,soap & coal, im pleased to say i never ate a used condom full of harry monk!

United States
    Speaking of dirty hotels, I went to Cedar Point last summer with my ex-girlfriend and we stayed at a nearby hotel we found on travelocity with a 4 out of 5 star rating (that I forgot the name of) and we had a horrible visit. Not only were we not given the suite that we had reserved, the TV remote didnt have batteries and the room was infested with ants. After killing quite a few of them I finally said screw it and pulled back the sheets to go to bed (we were exhausted from the day of fun) and found chicken bones in the bed. HALF EATEN CHICKEN BONES! So not only did they not clean the room, they aparantly didnt see the Kentucky Fried Chicken left in the bed.

So I try to call the front desk and the phone doesnt work. The front desk immediatly tries to call back but since the phone doesnt work I cant tell him whats going on. I get dressed to go there and the guy is at the room asking if i called and what I needed. So I tell him what was going on and he moved us to a larger room (which was pretty much what we had reserved anyway since we booked a suite and not just a normal room) and we checked it all out and that room was fine.

At check out the receptionist asked how my stay was and when I told him that it was absolutley horrible he asked why. I told him why and he offered a free nights stay on my next visit, but I told him that I will never come back to that hotel and that chicken bones in the bed is completely unacceptable. I think it's needless to say that they also got a wonderful review from us on Travelocity.

But at least there wasn't a used condom in the bed.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

United States
    well some hotels leave mints on the pillows
    and others leave rancid chicken in the sheets.

i had a girlfriend who worked at the Biltmore
    and they did change the sheets and stuff, but they
    NEVER washed the spreads on any regular basis.

In fact, I saw a show like the one described where
    they took a UV light and showed all the many fluids
    left behind by previous guests.

they actually said, u should remove the spread
    as soon as u get in and get it off the bed, and dont
    lie on it.

still it is pretty gross that kid was chewing on
    a condom like it was bubble gum.
    maybe it was a flavored one.
    there is no excuse to leave that lying around tho

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadJonas190 View Post
    Speaking of dirty hotels, I went to Cedar Point last summer with my ex-girlfriend and we stayed at a nearby hotel we found on travelocity with a 4 out of 5 star rating (that I forgot the name of) and we had a horrible visit. Not only were we not given the suite that we had reserved, the TV remote didnt have batteries and the room was infested with ants. After killing quite a few of them I finally said screw it and pulled back the sheets to go to bed (we were exhausted from the day of fun) and found chicken bones in the bed. HALF EATEN CHICKEN BONES! So not only did they not clean the room, they aparantly didnt see the Kentucky Fried Chicken left in the bed.
    Damn. During my recent road trip through Florida, I stayed in a wonderful little place called the Gator Inn (or Lodge... Gator something). Apparently it's a chain, because I saw them in a few different spots. The one I stayed in was in St Petersburgh.

Everything in the room was from the 1970's: the TV had one of those dials you turned instead of buttons, the carpet was this dark puke green that looked like it was once shag, the wallpaper was this disgusting dark yellow with a hideous design, THE SHEETS ON THE BED EVEN LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE FROM 1974 (and smelled like it too). The room had that stale-air smell as if nobody had entered that room in decades... like when you open a box of very old papers or something... it certainly smelled like the disco days.

In the bathroom, there was no complimentary soap. No towels or anything. No complimentary anything in the entire room, for that matter. There wasn't even a mini trashcan! One corner of the bathroom floor had a nice spiders web with tons of dead baby cockroaches in it.

I can't believe we actually paid $50 for a night in that place.

Undisclosed
    Hey Pizz, I know a place in Austin that is pretty good. A clean hotel with lots of free stuff and a very nice breakfast buffet. They will even cook an omlet in front of you. Oh yeah, and 2 Papa's restraunts behind it.