Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is OBAMA Screwing up his first term?

United States
    Man, it's been about 17 days now....of 1460! He's only served about 1.1% of his term so far. Jesus christ, give the man a chance. Nothing can be as bad as the last eight years. Nothing.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by 3pidemiC View Post
    Can you elaborate? Just because someone has a different sexual preference than your own means that they should not be allowed to fight and defend their country. Makes sense.
    sure, but i think my buddy stray already did.

Quote Originally Posted by strayrider View Post
    It probably makes sense to the men and women who are forced to bunk, or shower, with them.

United States
    This shouldn't be a shock. There will be the fuckups that every single administration has had. These people are politicians, despite the rose-colored glasses some people want to wear.

Anyone that expected everything to be a-ok is living in a fantasy world. You may get a different type of shit from a different political party, but it's still shit. You've had the hard, ass-straining type for awhile, now you're going to get the runny, squirting kind.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by SRP76 View Post
    This shouldn't be a shock. There will be the fuckups that every single administration has had. These people are politicians, despite the rose-colored glasses some people want to wear.

Anyone that expected everything to be a-ok is living in a fantasy world. You may get a different type of shit from a different political party, but it's still shit. You've had the hard, ass-straining type for awhile, now you're going to get the runny, squirting kind.
    A mystic!!!! A seer in our midst!!!! Good stuff my man.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Just been bitten archivesofthede's Avatar

Undisclosed
    Is there really a question to say anything would be different when you elect a Democrat or a Republican? It's coke vs pepsi.

They both play to their base with some crumbs... with all the feeding off each other to maintain their bases just to get votes.

I really don't see why anyone would expect any "real" change no matter which party is in office.
    ARCHIVES OF THE DEAD - RIP

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    If you sometimes feel a little useless, offended or depressed... Always remember that YOU were once the fastest and most victorious little sperm out of millions.
    ROFL!

I just noticed this quote , DJ, thanks! You make me feel like $10.

-stray-

England
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    sure, but i think my buddy stray already did.
    Why should that bother people?one of my best mates is a gay lad & ive no problem crashing on his sofa after a night out!some people,especially straight blokes, seem to have this stupid idea/fear that gays all have some insatiable,rabid desire to bum the bejesus out of anything of the same sex & that if they get within proximity of one they'll be overpowered & sodomised,which to be fair is complete bollocks!

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Why should that bother people?one of my best mates is a gay lad & ive no problem crashing on his sofa after a night out!some people,especially straight blokes, seem to have this stupid idea/fear that gays all have some insatiable,rabid desire to bum the bejesus out of anything of the same sex & that if they get within proximity of one they'll be overpowered & sodomised,which to be fair is complete bollocks!
    You best be careful doing that. You are going to wake up one morning with an injured lower back and a condom hanging out of your ass. *L*

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by 3pidemiC View Post
    Man, it's been about 17 days now....of 1460! He's only served about 1.1% of his term so far. Jesus christ, give the man a chance. Nothing can be as bad as the last eight years. Nothing.
    I agree.

United States
    The two party system is one in the same. We will not see any real change during this term.

The stimulus package is a joke that borrows money with interest, closing the Gitmo prisoner section did nothing but for symbolic change of policy ...

What is the change we need ?

How about shutting down the War overseas ? Shutting down a vast majority of our military bases overseas ? We have 800 or so.

This would be a huge start in cutting hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars.

Obama ran on a platform of change. Saying at one point during the primary's he'd have the troops out of Iraq in 6 months.

It's Feburary and I don't see that happening by June.

Ron Paul was my man. But he was blacklisted by main stream media, who is owned by the same corporations that are profitting off the war machine.

Oh fuck

Don't get me started.
    CLICK >>>>>>>>>>>>> for CINEOBSCURE and CINEOBSCURE FORUMS!

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutineer View Post
    Obama ran on a platform of change. Saying at one point during the primary's he'd have the troops out of Iraq in 6 months.

It's Feburary and I don't see that happening by June.
    the Brits are pulling out in june,my ex girlfriend ships out there tomorrow with the RAF but she's only doing a 4 month tour before the pull-out, although she has been briefed to expect a "good send off" from the militias as we pull out,mortar & rocket attacks etc.....

United States
    Oh that's nice.
    CLICK >>>>>>>>>>>>> for CINEOBSCURE and CINEOBSCURE FORUMS!