Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biggest Bad-Ass in a zombie movie

Undisclosed

Biggest Bad-Ass in a zombie movie

So who do you think it is? Ben(Duane Jones), Ben(Tony Todd), Peter, Roger, or who ever else and why. For me it has to be Peter. He keeps his cool in all the pressure situations, while seriously F-ing up both the living and the dead when necessary. Curious to see what everyone thinks. It can be from any movie. Use the priest from Dead Alive if you think it's justifiable.

United States
    We just did this one a few weeks ago. My answer is still Peter. He picked up a zombie, over his own head and tossed it off the balcony in one scene! That, my friend, is the definition of "bad ass".

United States
    Well, Peter is the easier answer to give. Ben from Night 90 was pretty bad ass though. He fought his way back to the farmhouse from the gas pumps, kicking zombie ass all the way!

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by sandrock74 View Post
    We just did this one a few weeks ago. My answer is still Peter. He picked up a zombie, over his own head and tossed it off the balcony in one scene! That, my friend, is the definition of "bad ass".
    I guess when you throw a mannequin its pretty easy.

I too agree with Peter, just because he is one cool mutherfucker.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    The News Reporter in night....

Last edited by bassman; 06-Feb-2009 at 12:02 PM.

United States
    What about Barbara from NOTD'90? She was walking alone at night with all the zeds. That takes some major guts!

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    The News Reporter in night....

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I was in need of a good chuckle, thanks bassman!

I'd make a joke about weedy little Billy from Day, but he actually proved himself to be quite an effective little zombie ass-kicker.
    Last edited by krakenslayer; 06-Feb-2009 at 12:25 PM.

Undisclosed
    It has gotta be Tony todd (night of the living dead remake) He really shows no fear in this movie against the zombies.
    Last edited by suicide22; 31-Mar-2009 at 11:51 AM.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Peter...the man is a legend, no doubt about it. a fucking ICON of zombie movies.

After that I think Billy was awesome...takes a swig of some whiskey, conks a zed on the head with a spade and goes back to his flask!

Ben from Night90 was awesome too....

But Roger is my favourite character alongside Peter...two total badasses.
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Undisclosed
    All are total pansies when compared to the meathook trio.

United States
    Peter is the consummate bad-ass, only seconded by a tie between Pillsbury and Roger.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by suicide22 View Post
    It has gotta be Tony todd (night of the living dead remake) He really shows no fear in this movie against the zombies.
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post
    Peter...the man is a legend, no doubt about it. a fucking ICON of zombie movies.

After that I think Billy was awesome...takes a swig of some whiskey, conks a zed on the head with a spade and goes back to his flask!

Ben from Night90 was awesome too....

But Roger is my favourite character alongside Peter...two total badasses.

I'd have to say Peter, because it's just a fact.

But Tony Todd's Ben was badass too.

Atleast Peter had training that enabled him to kick ass.

Ben showed no fear from the get go. And as was previously mentioned he fought his way back to the farmhouse with his meathooks. Now that's a man right there!!

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    All are total pansies when compared to the meathook trio.
    Don't mess with the dude in the middle.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    He looks like the butcher dude who dated the maid on the brady bunch and it so happens that they both hook meat for a living.

Coincidence. I THINK NOT !!

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    That's Randy Burr. I think they made him use the meat hook to kick it down a notch. He looks as though he's ready to tear bodies apart with his bare hands. The cap says it all.

Gary Streiner is standing behind him brandishing the handgun. When these hardcore maniacs come to "rescue" you, run!
    Last edited by DubiousComforts; 31-Mar-2009 at 09:27 PM.