Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jeremy Clarkson bashes UK PM Brown...lulz...

Super Moderator

UK
    Labour will be out in 3 months
    I wish!

Brown's gonna cling on to government for dear life.

Yep both UK neocon table tennis teams are awful, but seriously the Tories are worse
    That's factually not a fact - in fact, it's opinion - which I've already said everyone is entitled to, but it's not a fact.

You bung bricks about too.

There's too many bricks flinging about, it's chaos and anarchy! DOGS AND CATS LIVING TOGETHER!!!!!

*faints*

Kazakhstan
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    I wish!

Brown's gonna cling on to government for dear life.
    Nope, approval levels are through the floor, even the working class labour strongholds are giving up in droves.

That's factually not a fact - in fact, it's opinion - which I've already said everyone is entitled to, but it's not a fact.
    Erm I didn't make a point of stating it was a fact, what are you talking about?

It is a fact though, . Cameron = Blair v2, most amusingly illustrated by this gem

Just a spintastic figurehead for real agenda. Can't support one & criticise the other without looking unknowledgeable, hypocritical or "selective"...

You bung bricks about too.

There's too many bricks flinging about, it's chaos and anarchy! DOGS AND CATS LIVING TOGETHER!!!!!

*faints*
    I only bung bricks in response to your bricks mate, everyone knows you harp on and on about Labour, I only respond to your posts on such matters, I don't initiate new ones. I have yet to make an Anti Tory thread or post that wasn't in response to one of yours

I am but a mirrrrrorrrrr
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE