Thread: A sad day for gaming...

capncnut

A sad day for gaming...

Midway are bankrupt with a $240 million debt and Square Enix are taking over Eidos.

Click for article.

United States
    DAMN

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    not really sad in the grand scheme of things, the depression is just an agent of change for entertainment industry's. maybe these people will split off and get jobs at other games companies to bring something new to other i.p's.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Perhaps they'll be forced to do more with less now. That's when creativity is at it's finest.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Oooh, boots! Let me just get my wallet!