Thread: Q for neil

United States

Q for neil

I'm not trying to be funny or nothing i was just curious, is this like a hobby for you and if so whats your day job?
    "Are you asking me if I think you're pretty or if I'll f*** you? Cause you don't have to be pretty for me to f*** you"

Undisclosed
    Forum keeping is a good hobby in my opinion, great to meet new people and make new friends. People that work can own forums I know many of them.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartma7546 View Post
    ...and if so whats your day job?
    He's a steeplejack. Or a lumberjack. I always get mixed up between those two.

Administrator

England
    I'm not trying to be funny or nothing i was just curious, is this like a hobby for you and if so whats your day job?
    I Know its addressed to neil but he dosnt really check "Ask Staff" forum as its mine, im responsible for the forums so i answer the kinds of questions which normally appear here, but i think this is better suited to general discussion than just closing it.

Also this is just a hobby for both of us, we run it in our spare time and both have completly seperate offline lives and jobs.

Administrator

England
    Yep... Certainly just is a hobby.

Day job? In I.T.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I Know its addressed to neil but he dosnt really check "Ask Staff" forum as its mine, im responsible for the forums so i answer the kinds of questions which normally appear here, but i think this is better suited to general discussion than just closing it.

Also this is just a hobby for both of us, we run it in our spare time and both have completly seperate offline lives and jobs.
    cool cool, yeah i was always wondering about that cause I don't see advertising and I doubt you guys could live off of the subscriptions to the fiction section. Thanks tho
    "Are you asking me if I think you're pretty or if I'll f*** you? Cause you don't have to be pretty for me to f*** you"

Administrator

England
    cool cool, yeah i was always wondering about that cause I don't see advertising and I doubt you guys could live off of the subscriptions to the fiction section. Thanks tho
    No, no advertising... And the fiction subscription charge is really just there to try and help pay for the site expenses and control bandwidth.