Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Night 68 farmhouse 3d model. GOTTA CHECK THIS OUT!

United States

My Night 68 farmhouse 3d model. GOTTA CHECK THIS OUT!

hey guys! so i made a night 68 farmhouse 3d model using screenshots, and axilish's 3d pics for refrence. i am satisfied with how it's turned out. i'm going to try to adapt it ingame for san andreas to make a night of the living dead mod. anyways i put in furniture, and textured it. i added some of the defining features of the house from the film. heres some pics. i worked REALLY hard on this. anyone else who is intrested in aquiring this 3d model for any other purpose just let me know. it isnt completly exact, but it's damn close. and please do tell me what you guys think.

United States
    Thats awsome
    "Are you asking me if I think you're pretty or if I'll f*** you? Cause you don't have to be pretty for me to f*** you"

capncnut
    Nice one, Trance. Keep up the good work.

United States
    thnx guys, i am having some issues getting such a complex model to work correctly but i'll get it even if i don't i'm sure this thing will come in handy for something

Undisclosed
    Looks great, but for some reason I thought you actually built model w/o a computer.

ViP

United States
    I'd like a video tour so I could post it on my site, if you can swing that! Looks great man!

United States
    That was freaking awesome.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    Looks great, but for some reason I thought you actually built model w/o a computer.
    yeah maybe i shouldv'e specified it was an electonic model haha. although i have considered making some small real models after being inspired by the monroeville mall ones in toy galaxy.

Axilsh, i can mak a video of the model as a type of tour, but the way the program works is when you move the view all detail goes away. so i may have to wait till i convert it to the game, but i'll try and see how it looks. and thanks guys, i seriously busted my ass on this one.

ViP

United States
    Trance, yeah, wait till it is in a game so we can see a virtual walkthrough, thanks man

United States
    Really well done, keep at it.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by axlish View Post
    I'd like a video tour so I could post it on my site, if you can swing that! Looks great man!
    I'd like a video tour so I could post it on my site, if you can swing that!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Undisclosed

Question

Dude, friggin AWESOME job! If you could pull the same off with the Monroeville Mall you'd be a God!

You say game. Are you writing a video game? Bear with me if its obvious or something and I missed it. I rarely stop in here.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Usumgal View Post
    Dude, friggin AWESOME job! If you could pull the same off with the Monroeville Mall you'd be a God!

You say game. Are you writing a video game? Bear with me if its obvious or something and I missed it. I rarely stop in here.
    oh believe me i have thought of that! except it would take like 10 years! also this model is complex enough that i'm having issuses. i dont even wanna imagine trying the mall. although i do agree, it would be epic. i was refering to San andreas for pc. i like to mod that game. and yeah neil, you and axilish will get video tours.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Trancelikestate View Post
    oh believe me i have thought of that! except it would take like 10 years! also this model is complex enough that i'm having issuses. i dont even wanna imagine trying the mall. although i do agree, it would be epic. i was refering to San andreas for pc. i like to mod that game. and yeah neil, you and axilish will get video tours.
    Ha! I used to mod the PC vice city

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Usumgal View Post
    Ha! I used to mod the PC vice city
    oh really? did u play GTA hill valley? if no u gotta, it rules.