Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where would you're undead body go?

Undisclosed
    Well speaking of The undead I had an adventure today when done I looked like I crawled out of a grave. Yeah went for a ride out in the sticks. Scene some storm clouds ahead.So I asked my GPs unit to show me the way home. Well it wanted me to drive down this dirt road. Well I drove down it and big mistake as the road turn into a mud pile. Yeah got stuck in the mud. Tryed for 5 minutes to get out of the mud.But my truck would not budge. So I decided to get out and try to push my truck out of the mud.But soon as i got out of truck I sunk into the mud. My feet and legs was completly coverd in mud. Well think goodness I had my cell phone on me.So I called my father up for help. Well with my GPS unit I gave him the directions to where I was at. But I had to walk over a mile back to the main road to wait for him. Yeah so I walked a mile back to road to wait for my father to come to my rescue. Yeah my dad came. He helped get me out.But my dad too was also coverd in mud.
    Yeah I felt so stuppid. Yeah I looked at my reflection when I got home and I looked like a zombie with all that mud on me. Yeah I probably looked like a zombie out walking around farm country.I was walking realy slow as I have a blister on one of my toes. Gush it was realy hurting after all that walking in the mud.
    Yeah got home and jumped in the shower.So nice to be clean again. Yeah also my dad helped me clean all the yuck off my truck. So think god for my nice dad.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Yeah uhhhhhhhhh........

Norway
    I would be a very annoying zombie as I like to go for long walks both in the towns and the forest just looking around. I could pop up anywhere!