Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where would you're undead body go?

Undisclosed

Where would you're undead body go?

Ok if you died and you're body came back to life as a zombie.Where do you think you're undead body would go to? I'm pretty sure my risen body would be going to a mall,like the zombies in Dawn of The Dead? I'm always going to the mall. Also my zombie body would also probably go to my favorite parks in my area. That is if my zombie self did not get shot in the head by one of the living survivors?
    I'm also pretty sure alot of the undead in todays america would be wondering over to a Walmart? As just about everybody shops there today. The zombies just know "They just want to be in there" And The Walmarts would be crawling with the undead.
    Best Buy is another popular store now.I'm sure too The Best Buy stores would also have there share of Undead people hanging out there and eating any living survivor that came along.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    I'm pretty sure I'd stick around the house if I were to die right NOW, or at least around the area.

United States
    I would be here on the forums posting...

United States
    hmmmm....since I avoid going to the mall and Wal-Mart as much as possible in life, I don't see my zombified corpse going to either place. I'd probably just wander around where I died.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Since my wife and kids are everything to me in life I'd spend my death looking for them in places where they would normally be.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    I hopefully would be in search of someone with a gun cause if I searched for my family what would I search them out for? to eat them? If we go by Romero's zombies they had no thoughts they were just pure intellect they had a remembrance of what they used to be but all they had in mind was to feed.
    If I were a thinking zombie I would search my family to put me to rest. I wouldnt want to be a rotting pus insect crawling smelly walking dead thing. lol

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    I'd probably be standing staring forlornly at the blank, dead screen of my PC, or wandering the local library miserably leafing through books I can no longer read.

United States
    Just go outside, zone out, and walk. You'll see exactly where your zombie self would go.

I do it all the time. I just pace back and forth, up and down the driveway, and around the backyard. I'd only wander off if I spotted prey.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    I'd probably be standing staring forlornly at the blank, dead screen of my PC, or wandering the local library miserably leafing through books I can no longer read.
    Yeah, I would probably do the same.

Something about this post making me feel sad right now!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Since my wife and kids are everything to me in life I'd spend my death looking for them in places where they would normally be.

That was my first thought. But that's kind of a bad thing for them, ya know?

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Yeah, that reminds me of "Zombie Haiku" a bit...
    I'd most likely stay in my room and try to remember how to play my guitar... or use the computer.
    This is a sad topic though.

United States
    All kidding aside I would like remain around my house, or seek out my child. I doubt I would be going to work I hate going there on a good day.

Undisclosed

Wink I would...

Quote Originally Posted by deadkrank View Post
    Ok if you died and you're body came back to life as a zombie.Where do you think you're undead body would go to? I'm pretty sure my risen body would be going to a mall,like the zombies in Dawn of The Dead? I'm always going to the mall. Also my zombie body would also probably go to my favorite parks in my area. That is if my zombie self did not get shot in the head by one of the living survivors?
    I'm also pretty sure alot of the undead in todays america would be wondering over to a Walmart? As just about everybody shops there today. The zombies just know "They just want to be in there" And The Walmarts would be crawling with the undead.
    Best Buy is another popular store now.I'm sure too The Best Buy stores would also have there share of Undead people hanging out there and eating any living survivor that came along.
    I would wonder to the nearest bar and kill what's left of my brain cells!

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    You'd find my zombified self at the beer store.

United States
    With my luck, I'd probably wind up on Doc Oremor's dissection table.

-stray-