Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teenage Girls 'Pimped Out Their Classmates'

Super Moderator

UK

Teenage Girls 'Pimped Out Their Classmates'

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20090226/...s-3fd0ae9.html

Tatiana Tye and Jazmine Finley allegedly rented a flat and forced at least five girls, aged from 14 to 17, to undergo child sex abuse for profit.

The pair, from Maricopa Country in Arizona, were also said to be working as prostitutes themselves.
    Follow the link for mugshots of the fugly-ass ho's who did this - who in their right mind you wanna get their junk anywhere near them, especially the one on the right ... I mean damn ... how messed up is this?!

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    AHHHH! My eyes!

But putting jokes about their looks aside....that's sick.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    What? We're not going to atleast give them credit for their entreprenuerial drive!?! Atleast they weren't welfare queens right guys?

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    oh lol, i thought it meant pimped out in the makeover to look thug manner.... the real story wasn't as funny though.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    you'd have to be pretty fucking hard up to pay to have sex with either of those swamp jackals. if the girls they were "recruiting" are similar in looks then, damn, there are some desparate dudes in arizona.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Evil comments post:
    1) Imagine that shit on Dragon's Den.
    2) It's credit crunch guys, are you surprised?
    3) pics and vids would be nice!

(Disclaimer: none of the views expressed in this post belong to SymphonicX and any similarity between these comments and his real personality are entirely coincidental)
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    There are certain areas of Glasgow (some are even in otherwise affluent areas) where a guy can't walk down the street without being approached by an ancient-looking toothless 20-year old crack crone with a black eye stuttering the eternal words "Lookin' for 'business', pal?"

I always wanted to say "Yes, yes I am!", produce a laptop and show her some spreadsheets and Powerpoint slides to illustrate just how sturdy my business plan is.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    There are certain areas of Glasgow (some are even in otherwise affluent areas) where a guy can't walk down the street without being approached by an ancient-looking toothless 20-year old crack crone with a black eye stuttering the eternal words "Lookin' for 'business', pal?"

I always wanted to say "Yes, yes I am!", produce a laptop and show her some spreadsheets and Powerpoint slides to illustrate just how sturdy my business plan is.

That's the funniest thing I've seen all day!

capncnut
    I wouldn't kick the one with the red hair out of bed. Then again, you wouldn't be able to would you - all 400lbs of her!

Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    The old Red Light District was a strange place, it stank of tuna but there wasn't a fishmongers to be seen! Me and my pal Euan made some chick get all her bits out for a fiver up there back in the mid-90's. We then had the privalege of watching her take a whizz in the Barclays hole in the wall. Ah, those were the days!
    Last edited by capncnut; 27-Feb-2009 at 12:03 AM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    I wouldn't kick the one with the red hair out of bed. Then again, you wouldn't be able to would you - all 400lbs of her!

ba-doom-boom. he'll be here all week folks - try the veal.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Super Moderator

UK
    Me and my pal Euan made some chick get all her bits out for a fiver up there back in the mid-90's. We then had the privalege of watching her take a whizz in the Barclays hole in the wall. Ah, those were the days!
    Takes all kinds...

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Follow the link for mugshots of the fugly-ass ho's who did this - who in their right mind you wanna get their junk anywhere near them, especially the one on the right ...
    indeed! There must be a serious gap in the market for hookers in their area or something!

Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Atleast they weren't welfare queens right guys?
    HAHAHAHA

*mute*

Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post
    pics and vids would be nice!
    Are you kidding me? See photo above.

We then had the privalege of watching her take a whizz in the Barclays hole in the wall.
    Was watching her take a whizz on a cashpoint part of the service? If so, you're scaring me more than usual today.
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic Freak View Post
    Was watching her take a whizz on a cashpoint part of the service? If so, you're scaring me more than usual today.
    It wasn't part of the service, it was a case of "while my knickers are around my ankles, I might as well take a piss." But me and my pal were drunk enough to watch with some enthusiasm. Left quite a stream too, I remember stepping over it as we walked off.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic Freak View Post
    indeed! There must be a serious gap in the market for hookers in their area or something!

HAHAHAHA

*mute*

Are you kidding me? See photo above.

You should e mail them and give them some tips. Or are they something you could even work with? LOL

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Super Moderator

UK
    It wasn't part of the service, it was a case of "while my knickers are around my ankles, I might as well take a piss." But me and my pal were drunk enough to watch with some enthusiasm. Left quite a stream too, I remember stepping over it as we walked off.
    Oh man ... just imagine the sights you'd see if you could plug your head into Capn's via some kind of Matrix-ish wire thingy ... ... bloomin' 'eck.

I'm surprised she didn't demand an extra fiver or something for slashing up a cash point ... ... and why a cash point? How random is that, surely a dark alley way, or behind a car would make more sense ... ... I've gotta say, I'm quite entertained by the sheer randomness of slashing upside a cash machine.