Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey america, watch me pull a rabbit outta my...

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    Alliteration!!!!

Quiet youuuuu!

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by J0hnnyReb View Post
    Well he managed to take our and your economy from the pan to the fire. The Dems will be out with good reason in 2010, if the Pubs get their veto-proof majority expect impeachment charges to start. Obama clearly doesn't know what he is doing and if he does then he is a criminal.

While I do question he judgement from tiem to time, trust me, his 30 days in office didn't do crap. It takes 2-4 years for whatever economic actions take place to take effect. Everything you are experiencing now is mostly from the Bush Administration. The housing crisis started in his term because he encouraged Fannie Mae to give loans to the questionable, while Clinton did ask them to loan to people with lower credit scores, his requests let people who had no BUSINESS period owning homes going out and buying shit they could not afford.

Nothing Obama has done since January 20th, 37 days ago, is effecting us at the moment. The $787M stimulus has even been spent yet, or even tapped into, this is still Bush policies in effect, and him trying to undo the huge amount of damage the Bush administration did over the course of 8 years.

You expect a miracle in 37 days? DAMn dude, the man ain't god ya know.
    Last edited by DjfunkmasterG; 27-Feb-2009 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    Easy to cut it in half when you
    hit it right off the bat with a one time (2 months in) 800% increase then shrink the increases to nothing for a little while.
    Christ a small non-free range 1 person smorgasbord non-organic chicken is more than double what it was 9 months ago.
    Summer of rage indeed (where did I leave my pitchforks and torches?).
    ps
    Odrama's Sub-Saharan blue lipped behind has upped the WH
    thermostat to 87 degrees.Keeps Meechelle +Momma +Auntie Z
    and all and sundry other relatives now
    living there comfy.
    Wondered how they can tolerate sleeveless in February?
    Last edited by Edison Carter; 27-Feb-2009 at 11:00 PM.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by J0hnnyReb View Post
    The Dems will be out with good reason in 2010, if the Pubs get their veto-proof majority expect impeachment charges to start.
    what in the hell are you talking about? the republicans have a long way to go to even get a simple a majority. veto proof? again you have proven you have very little idea about what you are talking about. read the constitution and find out how an impeachment works. you can't impeach a president because you don't agree with his policies, he has to be have committed treason, bribery or another high crime/misdemeanor. the house has to vote to impeach by a simple majority, then the senate conducts the trial. it takes 2/3 of the senate to convict. getting a 2/3 vote is not easy (it isn't meant to be easy as a matter of fact). the power of veto does not figure into the proceedings.

Quote Originally Posted by Edison Carter View Post
    Easy to cut it in half when you
    hit it right off the bat with a one time (2 months in) 800% increase then shrink the increases to nothing for a little while.
    Christ a small non-free range 1 person smorgasbord non-organic chicken is more than double what it was 9 months ago.
    Summer of rage indeed (where did I leave my pitchforks and torches?).
    ps
    Odrama's Sub-Saharan blue lipped behind has upped the WH
    thermostat to 87 degrees.Keeps Meechelle +Momma +Auntie Z
    and all and sundry other relatives now
    living there comfy.
    Wondered how they can tolerate sleeveless in February?

does this style of post remind you folks who have been around here for a bit of anyone? it sure reminds me of someone.

also, can anybody figure out what the hell this guy is babbling about?
    Last edited by Mike70; 28-Feb-2009 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    does this style of post remind you folks who have been around here for a bit of anyone? it sure reminds me of someone. also, can anybody figure out what the hell this guy is babbling about?
    I dunno, but I sure hope he's not on my side.

-stray-

United States
    I agree that these politcal rant threads really need to be done away with. Discussion is one thing, but making a thread just to rank will never turn out good. It invites arguments.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post

Quiet youuuuu!

Ohhhh. . .now Archie. . .alliteration is a poifectly acceptable literary tool.

Here. .I can derail this thread!!!

Put this in your spank bank everyone!!

Last edited by clanglee; 28-Feb-2009 at 03:27 AM.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Everything you are experiencing now is mostly from the Bush Administration.
    Mostly true. However, Bush did ask for some sort of regulation early on in his first term in office. Mr. Barney Frank assured us that there was no problem.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...gewanted=print

The housing crisis started in his term because he encouraged Fannie Mae to give loans to the questionable, while Clinton did ask them to loan to people with lower credit scores, his requests let people who had no BUSINESS period owning homes going out and buying shit they could not afford.
    Again, kinda sorta. But it is good to take a giant step back to the pre-Bush era.

http://ibdeditorial.com/IBDArticles....06370789279709

Nothing Obama has done since January 20th, 37 days ago, is effecting us at the moment. The $787M stimulus has even been spent yet, or even tapped into, this is still Bush policies in effect, and him trying to undo the huge amount of damage the Bush administration did over the course of 8 years.
    The Bush administration did not do the damage on its own. It is silly to blame the Republicans. It is silly to blame the Democrats. Both are equally guilty. Ultimately, we ourselves are to blame for their actions. They are creatures of our own making.

Until we muster up the courage drag these culprits down from their podiums, tar and feather them, set them adrift on "Gilligan's Island" style rafts with nothing to drink or eat but flat Diet Pepsi and stale Pop-Tarts, floating away on turbulent seas in the general direction of the Bermuda Triangle, well, we really have no room to complain. Unless, of course, we want to whine like that ponytail guy: "You are our parents, we are your children ... "

You expect a miracle in 37 days? DAMn dude, the man ain't god ya know.
    You got that right! LOL!

-stray-

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    Nothing Odrama has done since January 20th, 37 days ago, is effecting us at the moment.

Nothing unless you fail to count almost the entire segment of western finance
    fleeing the markets ever since the skittle shitting unicorns "selection"
    in November.
    Odrama & Rahmbo/AIPAC
    never letting a crisis
    go.to.waste.

http://www.google.com/finance?chdnp=...JX:.DJI&ntsp=0