Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: SHORT ZOMBIE MOVIE CHALLENGE - Possible Contest

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    Well, aw shucks. What's so special about YouTube anyway... Anyway, looking forward to seeing entries but this sadly rules out mine.
    Again, why don't you just trim out a couple of minutes - I bet you you could manage it, just for the competition.

Regardless of folks' views of YouTube, it's the online video sharing website ... first stop shopping, kinda thing.

Anyway...I look forward to seeing what folk come up with as-and-when.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Again, why don't you just trim out a couple of minutes - I bet you you could manage it, just for the competition.
    The script is trimmed as it is, and I don't like having two versions floating around. There'll be one definite version, and it'll be the length I feel is suitable for the pacing. I understand other people like to recut films to make them shorter... But I don't. When I'm finished with a cut of my film, that's the one I'll be sticking with and that's the one I want people to see, because I made all those cuts for a reason.

If possible, I'll of course have it uploaded and show it anyway. That's the important part, I think, to see each others works!
    Last edited by EvilNed; 15-Mar-2009 at 01:22 PM.

Super Moderator

UK
    Thread closed, as per originator request - new Zombie Short Film Contest thread is now stickied at the top of the Filmmaker's Forum.

Thanks, MZ.