Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: well if this isn't out of line...

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Just like with all of these police brutality videos, there could be more to the story.....BUT....right now it seems like this guy's cheese slid off his cracker...
    yeah, this guys seems to be a few fries short of a happy meal. he might be missing the toy too.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    Dudes, this cop was way, way out of line, and needs to be pulled off the force in the interest of public safety.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Undisclosed
    whats the betting the cop gets away with it...

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by strayrider View Post
    I'd imagine that this little 15-year old pinhead wasn't on her way to an ice cream social when she was picked up for joy riding in a "borrowed" car.
    Perhaps she was just following the 31 year-old pinhead police officer's lead seeing as he was previously busted for DUI (mixing alcohol while on prescription meds).

Is a "deferred sentence" with probation typically handed out to all DUI criminals in Seattle, or only to their criminal police officers? It should certainly be listed as a perk on their next recruiting billboard.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by fartpants View Post
    whats the betting the cop gets away with it...
    Yeah, it would be typical, but still not fair. Nothing short of terminating the officer would be fair, and I think it should go as far as criminal charges against this knucklehead.

Just think, this idiot has a license to carry a concealed weapon when out of uniform, but you can't!
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Just think, this idiot has a license to carry a concealed weapon when out of uniform, but you can't!
    Techincally....I believe anyone without a recorded felony can get a concealed weapons permit. I could be wrong about what makes you eligible for one, but I know a few citizens that have the permit.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Techincally....I believe anyone without a recorded felony can get a concealed weapons permit. I could be wrong about what makes you eligible for one, but I know a few citizens that have the permit.

From a technical standpoint, you are correct, but some jurisdictions are notorious for refusing to issue CCW. In Los Angeles where I live, for example, it is nearly impossible to get a permit to carry, even if you have a spotless record and have a justifiable reason to carry. But I have heard that there are other states where it is rather easy to get a CCW provided your record is clean.

Certainly, the Los Angeles Police Department would prefer that no one gets a CCW, since they are able to carry off duty and not having everyone else likewise being able to pack gives them an advantage.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    This dude should look up the definition of 'excessive'.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    This dude should look up the definition of 'excessive'.
    Probably learned everything he knows from these asshats: State Torture of Hope Steffey

And speaking of carrying concealed weapons: since self-defense and protecting one's family from home invasion, rape, assault, etc. are the reasons commonly cited by gun proponents, would one be justified in shooting these thugs posing as officers of the law before they're able to take you or your loved one away?

Ted Nugent, for example, calls for "justice" at the scene of the crime: "Get a gun, learn to use it and do the right thing. Bad guys should be shot dead, not Christmas shoppers."

Is there any doubt that we're looking at the "bad guys" in these video clips?
    Last edited by DubiousComforts; 04-Mar-2009 at 10:52 PM.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    Probably learned everything he knows from these asshats: State Torture of Hope Steffey

And speaking of carrying concealed weapons: since self-defense and protecting one's family from home invasion, rape, assault, etc. are the reasons commonly cited by gun proponents, would one be justified in shooting these thugs posing as officers of the law before they're able to take you or your loved one away?

Ted Nugent, for example, calls for "justice" at the scene of the crime: "Get a gun, learn to use it and do the right thing. Bad guys should be shot dead, not Christmas shoppers."

Is there any doubt that we're looking at the "bad guys" in these video clips?
    Your post was right on the button until you invoked the unholy name of Ted fucking Nugent. I'm sorry, but it's really hard not to disagree with everything Ted fucking Nugent says.

Ted motherfucking Nugent...

United States
    Oh, well. It's not the last beating she'll ever take. She'll get over this one.

...there's a little dose of compassion.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by SRP76 View Post
    Oh, well. It's not the last beating she'll ever take. She'll get over this one.

...there's a little dose of compassion.
    I didn't see a "beating" taking place in the video, just some rough treatment. A couple of shots to the melon does not a beating make (that is if those punches landed at all).

But, you're right. She has a lifetime of "beatings" ahead of her. From boyfriends, half-a-dozen future ex-husbands, maybe a from a son, or two when she's a 30-year-old single "mom" and living on welfare. The possibilities are endless ...

Incidentally, does anyone know where Khardis lives? Is he possibly a member of the Seattle PD?

-stray-

United States
    Really messed up that, but what I want to know is. . did she get her sister's license back?
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    Really messed up that, but what I want to know is. . did she get her sister's license back?
    Who? Hope "Psycho" Steffy, or the unnamed 15-year-old pinhead?

-stray-

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by strayrider View Post

Incidentally, does anyone know where Khardis lives? Is he possibly a member of the Seattle PD?

-stray-
    I actually miss Khardis and his posts!