Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: well if this isn't out of line...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Techincally....I believe anyone without a recorded felony can get a concealed weapons permit. I could be wrong about what makes you eligible for one, but I know a few citizens that have the permit.
    Nope, our dictator of a mayor would never have that. He's even banned transfats. He's an awesome babysitter though. Too bad us adults don't need one.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Nope, our dictator of a mayor would never have that. He's even banned transfats. He's an awesome babysitter though. Too bad us adults don't need one.

Yeah, I complain about Los Angeles all the time, but you New Yorkers have some of the most restrictive laws on the books for the whole nation, so I guess us Los Angelenos are not that bad off, even though our mayor is a narcisistic, used-car salesman mannered self aggrandizing punk.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by strayrider View Post
    Who? Hope "Psycho" Steffy, or the unnamed 15-year-old pinhead?

-stray-
    Hope. . .

Really biased story that was but still disturbing.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    Hope
    Oh, Nehemiah's friend. I don't know if she got her sister's license back. I'm not even sure if she was supposed to have it to begin with.

And, yes, it was very unpleasant to see that video. Her constant shrieking grated on my nerves so much, I had to shut it off.

Here is another video, biased in its own right, that alledges to be a phone call Hope made to her husband after the incident. It has been heavily edited.

-stray-

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Yeah, I complain about Los Angeles all the time, but you New Yorkers have some of the most restrictive laws on the books for the whole nation, so I guess us Los Angelenos are not that bad off, even though our mayor is a narcisistic, used-car salesman mannered self aggrandizing punk.
    I am glad I live in Texas. None of that crap here.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by strayrider View Post
    Incidentally, does anyone know where Khardis lives? Is he possibly a member of the Seattle PD?

-stray-

khardis is from new england and he enjoys pina coladas, getting caught in the rain and random acts of brutality.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    acts of brutality.
    Kinda like helping old ladies across the street -- by kicking them in the butt every few paces while shouting obscenities at the top of his lungs?

Or climbing a very tall tree to rescue a stranded kitten, then climbing even higher and throwing it off, laughing dementedly as it plunges, writhing in abject terror, to the ground below?

Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    I actually miss Khardis and his posts!
    Yes, yes. Khardis. THE Khardis. He left a Khardis-shaped hole when he departed. And he took ultimate truth with him.

-stray-