Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: well if this isn't out of line...

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada

well if this isn't out of line...

take a gander at this cop beating the piss out of a 15 year old in a jail cell for the way she kicked her shoes off.

crazy and disturbing.

note: let's not turn this into an I-hate-all-cops thread. this guy's actions are clearly way, way beyond what is acceptable and giving that the fact that he had to know he was being filmed, unfathomable.

guy is real tough beating up on a 15 year old girl, isn't he? if there was any real justice in the world, this girl's father would get some alone time with this guy and a baseball bat.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7917295.stm
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    if there was any real justice in the world, this girl's father would get some alone time with this guy and a baseball bat.
    I don't know about all of that. For all we know, this girl's father might already be in jail for something similar. From what I've read in other articles, these cops patrol some pretty rough neighborhoods. I'd imagine that this little 15-year old pinhead wasn't on her way to an ice cream social when she was picked up for joy riding in a "borrowed" car.

In spite of that, I agree with you. This cop's actions are unacceptable. The girl was confined and unarmed. No threat.

Until more information is made available, I can't venture to say what should happen to him.

-stray-

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by strayrider View Post
    I don't know about all of that. For all we know, this girl's father might already be in jail for something similar. From what I've read in other articles, these cops patrol some pretty rough neighborhoods. I'd imagine that this little 15-year old pinhead wasn't on her way to an ice cream social when she was picked up for joy riding in a "borrowed" car.
    granted.

i have a terminal optimism about people, which growing up in cincinnati should've knocked out of me but didn't.

still, no one in custody deserves to be treated like that.

Super Moderator

United States
    Yeah, saw this the other evening. The footage was damned rough. Here's hoping for a fair hearing and swift, true justice, as needed.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    icecream social?

United States
    still, no one in custody deserves to be treated like that.
    Except in cases where the subject poses a true threat to the safety of the officers. I didn't see that in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    icecream social?
    http://www.ehow.com/how_2050260_plan...am-social.html

Kick off your shoes and raise some Hades.

-stray-

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by strayrider View Post
    Except in cases where the subject poses a true threat to the safety of the officers. I didn't see that in the video.
    yeah, that goes without saying. but i agree, a 15 year old girl who is kicking off her shoes hardly qualifies as a threat to two cops who are both very much bigger than her.

United States
    yeah, that goes without saying. but i agree, a 15 year old girl who is kicking off her shoes hardly qualifies as a threat to two cops who are both very much bigger than her.
    Right. Even if that shoe hit him in the PP (which it didn't, it looks like it hit him around the lower thigh, kneecap area) ... sometimes you just have to "bite the bullet".

-stray-

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    Cops disgust me, I have yet to meet one that wasnt full of himself and an utter bully in nature.

This cop needs to be put into gen pop prison.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Evil sack of shite.

Makes the whole nobility of "serve and protect" a joke.
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by J0hnnyReb View Post
    Cops disgust me, I have yet to meet one that wasnt full of himself and an utter bully in nature.

This cop needs to be put into gen pop prison.
    Wow, we agree on something!

In all fairness, I do have total respect for the job cops have to do, and they're not all assholes, but yes - a lot of them are the sort of power-hungry people who, if they weren't cops, would be criminals themselves.

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    And some cops are both! But not my uncle... he's the real kind of popo. A man who does his job and supports his family. Plus he's really tall, so that probably helps.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post

In all fairness, I do have total respect for the job cops have to do, and they're not all assholes, but yes - a lot of them are the sort of power-hungry people who, if they weren't cops, would be criminals themselves.
    this dude must've slipped through the psych evaluation somehow. anyone with that much trouble containing anger over something so damn trivial has no business being a police officer.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    I know two or three a few people who went on to be cops who were bullies and vandals in high school. In fact, of all the thugs I knew in school, the only ones who actually went on to be successful in a career were those who joined the police.

However, I also know one cop, a detective actually, who is the kindest, most level-headed, "good guy" I can think of.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    All cops are horrible! Fuck all cops! The world would be better off without em!

Just like with all of these police brutality videos, there could be more to the story.....BUT....right now it seems like this guy's cheese slid off his cracker...