Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chav gets knocked out..

England

Chav gets knocked out..

..this is too funny!it goes on a while before the action,but its worth the wait!

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    And why were they fighting? I couldn't make out a single word.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    ah, that is satisfying on several levels. never laugh at the fat man in the kung fu stance - he just might know a bit of the old fu. that punch came damn fast and it was funny as hell how fast that dickhead decided that he'd had enough. guess he thought that guy was going to be easy pickings.

that was great.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    And why were they fighting?
    The Chav was trying to convince Samwise that England isn't a part of Europe

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    ah, that is satisfying on several levels. never laugh at the fat man in the kung fu stance - he just might know a bit of the old fu. that punch came damn fast and it was funny as hell how fast that dickhead decided that he'd had enough. guess he thought that guy was going to be easy pickings.

that was great.
    So true... Never underestimate the guy you're fucking with.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

England
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    And why were they fighting? I couldn't make out a single word.

It must be in Liverpool as the idiot in the vest is talking in a scouse accent, something had obviously happened earlier & that chav decided he wanted to pick a fight with that guy,while a load of kids from the estate filmed it on a mobile phone,typical behaviour from chavs really!that bloke was class though,he just stood there perfectly calm & took all that abuse,before sorting that dick out in one punch,legend!the way he scrambles to get away is priceless

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    I love how at the end, the bloke at the fence who has been watching the whole time just looks at the chav-buster for a moment, and then politely closes his gate for him.

Administrator

England
    Very sad testimonial to some parts of society... Very sad...

Chavs are out breading us, that's the worrying thing...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    I love how at the end, the bloke at the fence who has been watching the whole time just looks at the chav-buster for a moment, and then politely closes his gate for him.
    I was about to say - I loved that bit.

That dude who floored that bastard chav is a fucking legend, no two ways about it.

Give that man a cape, a mask, government funding, and zero red tape - and send him out onto the streets to clean them up!

I just love it when things like this happen - the good guys win - it's like that video that's been out for ages where a passer by (with his girlfriend) gets happyslapped - but the victim takes on both of the bastards and wins. GLORIOUS.

Fantastic video there Tricky. Superb.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Also, I love the fact that the older guy totally maintains a sense of dignity throughout. In fact, he refuses to fight even when the troublemaker is pushing right up, invading his personal space, it's only when he's violently shoved does he throw a single clean punch. He doesn't kick the guy when he's lying on the ground, he doesn't shout or swear, he just does the minimum he needs to do to defend himself, and teaches the scumbag a lesson at the same time. He dealt with the situation so honourably, IMO.

Super Moderator

UK
    Chavs are out breading us, that's the worrying thing...
    Indeed - very worrying - and an argument for a rule about how many kids can have (if I was doing it, I'd say no higher than three, preferably two) - but such a rule doesn't mix well with a free country.

Discouragement from these numpties having so many kids is the key, and better (more practical) education in schools when teaching about sex is needed - i.e. detailed information about STDs and contraception, and the practicalities of getting up the duff and having a kid - and a detailed, uncut video of a birth taking place - shit, piss, blood, the lot.

Sometimes with the stupidest people, you've just gotta scare the dummy out of them.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    It is usually the loudmouths that go out quick.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Administrator

England
    Also, I love the fact that the older guy totally maintains a sense of dignity throughout. In fact, he refuses to fight even when the troublemaker is pushing right up, invading his personal space, it's only when he's violently shoved does he throw a single clean punch. He doesn't kick the guy when he's lying on the ground, he doesn't shout or swear, he just does the minimum he needs to do to defend himself, and teaches the scumbag a lesson at the same time. He dealt with the situation so honourably, IMO.
    TBH I'm surprised the older guy held back so long. I know I would have been concerned about a surprise punch coming in from the kid sooner and taking me out. I suspect I might have lost my patience/cool sooner...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Undisclosed
    He is more cool-headed than me.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    that is classic for sure and gave me a chuckle as well.

i also take solace in the fact that this is something that chav scumbag will NEVER live down. he is going to be picked at over this for ages - "hey jimmy, remember the time that old dude knocked you on your ass and made you crawl away?" *cue giggling over cans of lager*
    Last edited by Mike70; 03-Mar-2009 at 05:06 PM.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."