Thread: Anyone ever made some fiction sketches .. ?

Undisclosed

Anyone ever made some fiction sketches .. ?

Has anyone , writer or reader , ever made a drawing or sketch of some kind from a caracter or envirement of one of the ficiton contributions ? i'd like to see them . And is someone good at drawing stuff , could i make a request then ?

-- ben

Undisclosed
    I do. I usually make it a habit to make drawings of either characters or events that happen in my stories. I'm not a great artist, but I get by reasonably well enough.

Undisclosed
    Could u pls post them , i would love to see them !

Super Moderator

UK
    Quite a while ago (2002) I did a series of five zombie pictures which were going to go into a zombie anthology book one of the old members on here was going to put together and I was going to get paid like $100 for the set of five. I figured sure why not, I used to draw zombies all the time anyway, might as well make some money.

However, the anthology book went arse over tit, so the pictures weren't required anymore. Then I was going to co-write a vampire book with the guy and then he just vanished off the face of the internet. Ain't 'seen' him since the beginning of 2003 I think.

The pictures are still in my possession, but I can't remember where I put the scans, on one of my back up discs somewhere...but where is the question...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    co writing rarely woks, the only time i does is when your writing a comedy script, other than that and someone will be a bastard, i guarantee it.

Undisclosed
    hahaha , too bad it didn't work out for ya ... i , myself suck at my - drawing and making **** - class so i usually draw crap but the teacher likes it because he says that only effort counts ..

Administrator

England
    A couple of times now people have come to me saying they were going to do a living-dead cartoon etc. Once, someone said they were going to convert "An Eye for an Eye" into a flash cartoon...

But alas, none of these seemed to come thru
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    an eye for an eye?, your gonna have to refresh my memory on that thar' one.

Undisclosed
    He wrote a story named an eye for an eye