Thread: Looking for short screenplays - Non Zombie Horror

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Looking for short screenplays - Non Zombie Horror

Since I am alsmot done with Deadlands 2 and am eager to do something small, and intimate I wanted all the writers out there to know I am looking for short screenplays, all subject matter except zombie.

I was hoping to shoot a short project this summer where I am not both writer and director, just director.

If you have a nice short screenplay, something that will run about 10-15 minutes in length shoot it on ever to me at deadlandsthemovie@yahoo.com

Since this will be a short, most likely distribution will be limited to you tube, and short film festivals.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Super Moderator

UK
    I do have a short script, although it's currently about 3 pages - it was written for another thing a while back, and it didn't get picked up (no doubt too anti-Labour for the London Film Academy ).

Although it could be elaborated upon ... it's all about a information leaks in a government department, and the corrupt way they go about plugging the leaks - the original draft was for the LFA as I said before, and they were looking for scripts set in one room with two actors - 3 pages was the limit though, which was quite tight, so it'd be better if it was expanded upon a bit.

Just thought I'd mention, it's one of those scripts I have sitting around on the side for anytime I read the words "looking for short screenplays" (which is actually quite rare, or at least rare when being said by someone/a group who are trustworthy - I've seen numerous people or groups online looking for short scripts, but it's either flat-out shonky, or you don't feel confident pimping your stuff to them, you know?), anyway, thought I'd mention it.