Thread: Japanese prank...

Administrator

England

Japanese prank...

...worth watching just for the third guys in... I suspect the phrase translated is, 'it's him!!!!'

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Bwahey! Why don't other countries have this much fun?

Dead

Undisclosed
    I'd agree, the third guy was the best.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    I suspect the phrase translated is, 'it's him!!!!'
    That guys mind was probably racing, "What the hell have I done this time?!"

Undisclosed
    Thanks for the laugh...that is a great vid!

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    That guys mind was probably racing, "What the hell have I done this time?!"
    That'll learn 'im for buying pre-teen panties out of vending machines ... damn, those guys get up to some crazy stuff over there.

Although apparently those proper creepy vending machines aren't around anymore, I couldn't believe they once were though, I mean ... ewww.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    OMFG that was brilliant...

You should see the sauna ones where they launch a guy out of a sauna on a massage chair with rockets attached....
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post
    OMFG that was brilliant...

You should see the sauna ones where they launch a guy out of a sauna on a massage chair with rockets attached....
    This one?:

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    ^^ yep that's the one....hilarious eh? You'd never get that over here with our H+S laws...!!! And see their faces? Everyone seems to really enjoy the prank!
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Administrator

England
    ^^ That is epic!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Christmas Island
    Is it only me, or did anyone imagine those crowds were zombies?

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusIncredulous View Post
    Is it only me, or did anyone imagine those crowds were zombies?
    Yes, I've asked around, and it's only you
    -Carl Sagan

Christmas Island
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Yes, I've asked around, and it's only you

Administrator

England
    As we're talking of pranks..

-Carl Sagan