Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The End of the World as we know it has come

United States
    Too bad, would like a copy of Land of the Dead widescreen directors cut.

Found Dawn04 unrated directors cut last month for $7.99 at Best Buy.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkboy

I wasn't going to say anything about this but saying sh*t like this is ridiculous. Joking or not that is the most pathetic thing i've seen posted on here.
    Then, you haven't read threads by ***, *********, or ********.
    It's not rediculous, it's forum crap talk! Allow me to break it down for you.... I LOATHE HACK SNYDER and his LAME ATTEMPT AT DIRECTING! There, that should clear things up.

boogedy boogedy and all that Jazz.

Super Moderator

UK
    *YAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH ... goes all Hulk style*

CRUSH! KILL! MAIM! DESTROY! NEUTER!

Goddamn that's lame, now there's going to be a whole bunch of idiots running around saying "oh yeh I saw that Land of the Dead, yeh it was a good sequel to that Snyder original movie". Some people need their balls pinched. I remember someone saying they were going out with some chick who actually believe Land was a sequel to Yawn ... geeeeeeeeez.

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenochrome
    T
    It's not rediculous (sic), it's forum crap talk! .
    No it's rIdiculous, but you are right about one thing it's crap. You are talking about a real guy who may for all you know could frequent these forums. Even joking about "Hanging someone" and then "Shooting him in the head" is about as pathetic as it gets. It says a lot about you as a person as well. Just because you are hiding behind the veil of the internet doesn't mean you should say things you would NEVER in a million years say out loud in public.

Super Moderator

United States
    Even joking about "Hanging someone" and then "Shooting him in the head" is about as pathetic as it gets. It says a lot about you as a person as well. Just because you are hiding behind the veil of the internet doesn't mean you should say things you would NEVER in a million years say out loud in public.
    Well, I say a lot of f*cked up sh!t when I'm with my friends, because they know me well enough to know when I'm joking, I suspect it's much the same with Andrechrome. Anyone who could ernestly say they hate someone over a movie knows nothing about true hate (and it's beautiful, beautiful power ), so don't take a lot of the candor in these threads too seriously, HB.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Canada
    Uhhh Dude what he said has nothing to do with candor. What kind of loser do you have to be to say that let alone think it's funny? HAHA I think we should hang and shoot a guy in the head! HAHAHA FUNNY!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights
    Well, I say a lot of f*cked up sh!t when I'm with my friends, because they know me well enough to know when I'm joking, I suspect it's much the same with Andrechrome. Anyone who could ernestly say they hate someone over a movie knows nothing about true hate (and it's beautiful, beautiful power ), so don't take a lot of the candor in these threads too seriously, HB.
    tell em' steve-dave!

Super Moderator

United States
    Well, I never said it wasn't retarded in a sense. None the less, you may have noticed by now that the internet is rife with people talking out of their ass in communities they've grown at home in, so you may want to thicken that skin up a tad and take what people say with a grain of salt.

Then again, maybe Andrechrome really does want to kill

Either way, 'Nuff said (you guys keep forgetting the apostrophe at the beginning, damnitall)...

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    you may have noticed by now that the internet is rife with people talking out of their ass in communities.
    COUGH!-imdb-COUGH!,

woah excuse me

Canada
    so you may want to thicken that skin up a tad and take what people say with a grain of salt.
    There is a point where you take things with a grain of salt and when you just have to call an idiot an idiot. Sorry but I draw the line at descriptivley talking about killing actual people whose movie you don't like as a joke. If that makes me a prude so be it.

you may have noticed by now that the internet is rife with people talking out of their ass in communities
    Oh so it's all okay then .......
    Last edited by Hawkboy; 13-May-2006 at 05:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

United States
    There is a point where you take things with a grain of salt and when you just have to call an idiot an idiot. Sorry but I draw the line at descriptivley talking about killing actual people whose movie you don't like as a joke. If that makes me a prude so be it.

Oh so it's all okay then .......
    Calm down there, Spitfire.....
    The hanging comment was because he made that piece of crap movie, Yawn'04. The "shooting in the head" comment is just a "zombie" reference. Take a chill pill and don't get your feathers ruffled so easily, up der! Sheesh!.
    (You probably burn Beatles records too.)

wow. What would Dan Haggarty think of your behavior!?
    Last edited by Adrenochrome; 13-May-2006 at 05:22 AM.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Anyways...

Back to the subject at hand.

DAWN of the DEAD 2004 packaged with LAND of the DEAD. The original with the sequel is how I think people will perceive it. The nice part is it makes the newer DAWN film shine even more. Truly showing which is the greater of the two zombie films.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Super Moderator

UK
    *ahem ... the alternate camp speaks up*

It just makes Land shine so much more, positioned next to a steaming pile of Hollywood cliche

Oh man, this is never going to end is it? Someone fetch some razorblades...

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie
    *ahem ... the alternate camp speaks up*

It just makes Land shine so much more, positioned next to a steaming pile of Hollywood cliche

Oh man, this is never going to end is it? Someone fetch some razorblades...
    I got a six pack, a bottle jack and a two liter of Coke. I am in for the long haul.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Super Moderator

UK
    That's it ... I'm going upstairs to masturbate copiously

Or I'll sit here and try and finish all these email notifications...shaking my head while I work.