Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fritzl - How sick/evil was this guy!

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    This article seems to suggest he didn't excavate underground, instead he made use of already existing cellar areas? http://www.nowpublic.com/world/fritz...978-say-police
    Geeeeez, it's like a bloody bunker or something. 8 locked doors, the last 3 requiring keypad codes - what the crap?!

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Geeeeez, it's like a bloody bunker or something. 8 locked doors, the last 3 requiring keypad codes - what the crap?!
    Would be interested to hear:-
    1) How strong the actualy structure was? ie: If they'd tried (in the right places) could they have broken out?
    2) Did they consider trying to escape when/while he entered?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

capncnut
    See the papers today?

Fritzl: "I'm sorry from bottom of my heart."

I didn't know dog shits had hearts...

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    How strong the actualy structure was? ie: If they'd tried (in the right places) could they have broken out?
    I seem to recall a story where one of the kids escaped for a few minutes until ol' Fritzl caught him/her. It would've been a nigh on impossible mission though.
    Last edited by capncnut; 19-Mar-2009 at 04:00 PM.

Super Moderator

UK
    2) Did they consider trying to escape when/while he entered?
    I always wondered if they ever tried capturing him somehow - well, "they", really just her - not exactly great odds for them though. Anyway, capturing him and forcing him to let them go ... but no doubt this scumbag had thought of all such things and kept them all in fear of him.

Utterly ghastly. If it wasn't real, you'd think it was the plot to a horror movie.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    The man is scum... Death is too good for him. He should be DRAWN and QUARTERED.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    I always wondered if they ever tried capturing him somehow - well, "they", really just her - not exactly great odds for them though. Anyway, capturing him and forcing him to let them go ... but no doubt this scumbag had thought of all such things and kept them all in fear of him.
    Indeed... if I was her I'd want everyone to escape at once... I'd be scared to break out and leave my kids behind for any length of time in case he murdered/ cannibalised/ did god knows what else to them while I was away.

I guess it's impossible to really imagine how it feels to be locked in a cellar for years being raped by your father and having seven of his children though, so who knows what she was thinking
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

Super Moderator

UK
    Indeed, it's beyond comprehension.

I was quite surprised that the news were allowed to show the pictures of the three kids who were adopted by Fritzl "upstairs" - those three are incestual children, and therefore directly involved in this abject slab of horror.

How on earth any of them will be able to live the rest of their lives is beyond me. Absolutely beyond belief.