Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fritzl - How sick/evil was this guy!

Administrator

England

Fritzl - How sick/evil was this guy!

So not only did he keep his daughter in the cellar/dungeon for 24 years, while continually raping her. You even get stuff like this:-

Josef Fritzl's daughter Elisabeth gave birth to their first child alone in her underground prison with only a self-help pregnancy book, a pair of scissors and some nappies on the bed beside her.

She was left alone with the baby for 10 days before her rapist father bothered to visit her with fresh food and supplies for the baby girl, Kerstin, according to prosecution documents submitted to the court in St Poelten, Austria.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...nd-afraid.html
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    *shudders*

All kinds of effed up.

Super Moderator

United States
    What can you really to say to that? You know, aside from it's utterly horrible and I hope they execute him. The specifics of his crimes are beyond comprehension for most of us and I fancy that such speaks well of us.
    Last edited by AcesandEights; 16-Mar-2009 at 07:55 PM.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    What can you really to say to that? You know, aside from it's utterly horrible and I hope they execute him. The specifics of his crimes are beyond comprehension for most of us and I fancy that such speaks well of us.
    Roger that.

This guy is a true monster, and should have his life taken from him on pure principle.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Sunny Gulfland, Within sight of the Beautiful Manatee River
    United States
    I agree he should be executed, the crime cries out for it, but the fact is, last time I looked there is no death penalty in the EU, and frankly, unless they prove he murdered the baby he'll walk in WAY less time then his daughter spent in the basement.

Welcome to the enlightend legal system

M_
    Last edited by Marie; 16-Mar-2009 at 11:24 PM.
    "I would like to take you seriously, but to do so would affront your intelligence." William F. Buckley, Jr.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    He'll walk in a minimum of fifteen years. However, I very much doubt (even if he is alive after that time in jail), that he will ever live a peaceful life again. Even if he is freed, he will always be recognised wherever he goes, everyone will know what he has done and he will always be watching his back.

Mark my words - he will end his days in helpless fear and loneliness, just as his victims spent theirs. A far more fitting fate for a power-mad lunatic like Fritzl than thirty seconds in the chair.
    Last edited by krakenslayer; 16-Mar-2009 at 11:45 PM.

United States
    Fuck that. It costs money to keep someone alive. Prove he's worth even one Mexican peso.

If not, crowbar across the head until dead, and body tossed in a dumpster. No cost.

Scotland
    Fine, if his daughters want to take revenge on him then that's their business.

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    I agree he should be executed, the crime cries out for it, but the fact is, last time I looked there is no death penalty in the EU, and frankly, unless they prove he murdered the baby he'll walk in WAY less time then his daughter spent in the basement.

Welcome to the enlightend legal system
    I'm not down ewith the death penalty but I agree that the punishments for rape in the UK are a joke. It wasn't so long ago that all rapists here got was a slap on the wrist and a fine
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

United States
    Here in the states, rape or incest alone is not a capital offense either.

Though, from what I have heard, rapists or child molesters are at a great risk of being "regulated" by their fellow inmates when they are incarcerated. Obviously, even hardcore felons find monsters like this guy to be repulsive.

I would not be surprised in the least that even those good folks who are against capital punishment wouldn't mind personally punching Fritzl in the face a couple of times just on principle. I know I certainly would not turn down the chance to kick this dude a few times in the stomach if given the opportunity.
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    I would not be surprised in the least that even those good folks who are against capital punishment wouldn't mind personally punching Fritzl in the face a couple of times just on principle. I know I certainly would not turn down the chance to kick this dude a few times in the stomach if given the opportunity.
    Oh absolutely! I mean, I don't believe in capital punishment, but it's not a matter of me feeling pity for him, it's just that I don't think the State and judicial systems can be trusted with the power over life and death of its citizens. Rest assured, if I was given half the chance I'd kick the living snot out of Fritzl personally.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    Oh absolutely! I mean, I don't believe in capital punishment, but it's not a matter of me feeling pity for him, it's just that I don't think the State and judicial systems can be trusted with the power over life and death of its citizens. Rest assured, if I was given half the chance I'd kick the living snot out of Fritzl personally.
    I get where you are coming from, especially in light of all those cases recently where new technology and DNA evidence has exonerated folks that were convicted unfairly and spent decades in jail. Even as a proponent of capital punishment, the fact that the judicial system has convicted and imprisoned so many innocent people makes me take pause and is forcing me to reevaluate my position.

But, yeah, everyone - even vegans and buddhist monks - would love take a swing at Frizl if given the chance.

Administrator

England
    Guilty of other rapes and murders? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...d-murders.html
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    Absolutely insane. Unbelievable.

Also what I still find astonishing, is that he was able to build that underground cellar where he enslaved his daughter and incestual children for 24 years - how on earth did he manage to build all that with nobody knowing?! How did he build it full stop, even.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Absolutely insane. Unbelievable.

Also what I still find astonishing, is that he was able to build that underground cellar where he enslaved his daughter and incestual children for 24 years - how on earth did he manage to build all that with nobody knowing?! How did he build it full stop, even.
    This article seems to suggest he didn't excavate underground, instead he made use of already existing cellar areas? http://www.nowpublic.com/world/fritz...978-say-police
    -Carl Sagan