Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Huh? OK prints Jade tribute before her death

capncnut

Just when you thought you had gotten rid of her...

This has to be a joke but I just heard on the radio that scouse medium faker, Derek Acorah, is going to do a one-off show on UK Living where he will try to contact Jade Goody through a seance.

There's no punchline coming, I'm being serious.

I'm certain he will get 'possessed' (he does in every show he's in ) and will start spouting gems like "East Angular" and "am I mingin'?" in a cockney accent. It should be quite funny to watch. That Max Clifford, he's making more money on Jade now than he did when she was alive, the slippery bastard.
    Last edited by capncnut; 12-May-2009 at 08:51 PM.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    This has to be a joke but I just heard on the radio that scouse medium faker, Derek Acorah, is going to do a one-off show on UK Living where he will try to contact Jade Goody through a seance.

I'm certain he will get 'possessed' (he does in every show he's in ) and will start spouting gems like "East Angular" and "am I mingin'?" in a cockney accent. It should be quite funny to watch. That Max Clifford, he's making more money on Jade now than he did when she was alive, the slippery bastard.
    No! Don't believe it! Show me a link
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    No! Don't believe it! Show me a link
    When I find a link (can't find one at present), I'll will post but I definitely heard it on LBC and that Derek Acorah will do a show dedicated to Jade on Living. Madness.

Undisclosed
    Is there not some irony that this topic has made it to 4 pages of slating Jade Goody. Like it or not, everyone has an opinion, and is willing to talk about it.

All that's changed is one word all things considered. It used to be;

"Oh look, that Jade Goody is ON the box"...

She's buried, let's be done with the "example of everything to hate about the UK".

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtothe3 View Post
    Is there not some irony that this topic has made it to 4 pages of slating Jade Goody. Like it or not, everyone has an opinion, and is willing to talk about it.

All that's changed is one word all things considered. It used to be;

"Oh look, that Jade Goody is ON the box"...

She's buried, let's be done with the "example of everything to hate about the UK".
    Problem is, we now have the books to come out, and a film!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United Kingdom

Good GOD! I read a joke article in Viz about Jade making a "comeback" by appearing on Most Haunted and it made me laugh... maybe it's not so inconceivable after all
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic Freak View Post
    Good GOD! I read a joke article in Viz about Jade making a "comeback" by appearing on Most Haunted and it made me laugh... maybe it's not so inconceivable after all
    That's just a joke yes?
    -Carl Sagan

Undisclosed
    Problem is, we now have the books to come out, and a film!
    You forgot the musical...

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtothe3 View Post
    You forgot the musical...
    And the album... and the reality show...

United Kingdom
    That's just a joke yes?
    Yes, it was written as a joke, funny because it was- WAS- so absurd. If it actually happens the world has officially gone mad!
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

United Kingdom

I’m really not surprised at this, where there’s a chance to make money, people will exploit it. But please, when you get the link post it.
    And yes, I shamefully admit I will watch it, and laugh. And cry. And feel dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Chic Freak View Post
    Yes, it was written as a joke, funny because it was- WAS- so absurd. If it actually happens the world has officially gone mad!
    I read that in Viz, and your prediction is right, the world has gone mad!

And the album... and the reality show...
    And the stop animation-Kiddie show, the Disney CGI film…… *Plegh*
    "Zombie Birth"

"And you think your Mother had it bad"
    First they came for the Jew and I said nothing, then they came for the black man and I said nothing, then they came for the homosexual and I said nothing..then they came for me and there was no one to say anything