Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Official NIGHT site

Undisclosed

New Official NIGHT site

This site is authorized by Russ Streiner and John Russo along with George Kosana.
    George Romero is also aware and will be adding some contributions.
    The Merchandise link is still being worked on but some great collectors stuff will be available soon.
    We will have more interviews with cast members, some done exclusively for the site, so drop by have a look ...
    Enjoy
    www.nightofthelivingdeadclassic.com
    designs-n-creations.com

Sometimes dead is better....

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadCentral View Post
    This site is authorized by Russ Streiner and John Russo along with George Kosana.
    George Romero is also aware and will be adding some contributions.
    Ah, I see you answered my first and second questions that had formed when I read the thread title right off the bat.

I can't view the site from work due to lack of the proper 'plu in', so I'll have to take a look later.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Undisclosed
    Oh yeah, currently it's the ONLY official site out there by any of these folks regarding Night. I have a ton to do on the storefront though so I decided to get things rolling since I've been sitting on this for a month.
    there will be an interview with Judy Ridley on there eventually, the only one that exists, along with some updated video int's as well.
    designs-n-creations.com

Undisclosed
    Gary Streiner's web site for The Living Dead Festival is pretty gosh dang official.

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    I wish Russo would just make a half-decent movie (which I'm sure he is capable of) and stop trying to shave prestige off a movie he was involved in over forty years ago. It's just a little bit sad.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    Gary Streiner's web site for The Living Dead Festival is pretty gosh dang official.

I say "official" in regard to those who were directly involved in the acting/writing/production of the film 40 years ago Dubious. I was hired by Russ and John personally. The Festival site looks cool though.
    designs-n-creations.com

United States
    I say "official" in regard to those who were directly involved in the acting/writing/production of the film 40 years ago Dubious. I was hired by Russ and John personally. The Festival site looks cool though.
    You say "potato"...

Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    I wish Russo would just make a half-decent movie (which I'm sure he is capable of) and stop trying to shave prestige off a movie he was involved in over forty years ago. It's just a little bit sad.
    Here, here!

(No disrespect intended on the website, mind you, which looks very cool and well done.)
    Last edited by Yojimbo; 25-Mar-2009 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Undisclosed
    lol none taken yojimbo, thanx
    designs-n-creations.com

Undisclosed
    Understood. Gary Streiner is one of the original investors and, along with the late Vince Survinski, was a core individual in the production of Night of the Living Dead. You can't get any more "directly involved" than Gary.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    Understood. Gary Streiner is one of the original investors and, along with the late Vince Survinski, was a core individual in the production of Night of the Living Dead. You can't get any more "directly involved" than Gary.
    Very True... Latent Image days.
    designs-n-creations.com

Undisclosed

Gary Streiner

Hey guys it's all good. Remember I run a festival in honor of Night and it is in no way in competition with what any of the other members of night are doing. I want the benefits of the festival to deal with the future. Whats next for the fans? We had a great little screening for the 40th and we will get better in years to come. Remember there is no big money behind the festival just loyal fans and volunteers, but trust me we will have our share of original information. There will be some never before seen cast members at this years event along with many of the old. Help me make this the event that everyone waits for each year. Thank you all for your support.

Lets kick some horror ass,
    Gary

Undisclosed
    Gary! Welcome to the Homepage of the Dead forum. Hope that you'll enjoy posting here.

United States
    yeah, a big welcome. nice to virtually meet someone who was directly involved in what is probably my favorite horror film of all-time. i'm thinking of taking a vacation this fall to attend the living dead festival. you guys have dates locked down yet?

thanks for stopping by to visit our little neck of the internet woods.

Undisclosed

gary

Yea Chaos Oct. 30th and 31st our Halloween tradition. And thanks for the welcome. Our launch for the new year will be the Chiller show amd that will get our website rocking again.

capncnut
    Pleased to meet you, Gary. You have a very informative website and I wish you all the best with the festival.