Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Official NIGHT site

Super Moderator

UK
    A welcome greeting from me to you Gary.

Without Night of the Living Dead, we wouldn't have flesh eaters at all - and what kind of world would that be to live in?!

United States
    Sorry, had heard that Gary joined, but I must have missed these posts during my hasty search so I posted a welcome thread on the main Dead boards.

(Mods, feel free to eliminate, merge -whatever you feel is appropriate)

Welcome Gary Streiner!!!!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Undisclosed
    forgot to mention, there will be more merchandise links added to the site, I just need some more info from Russ and George Kosana before I can set up those stores. Been waiting on it but they tend to be a bit busy as of late so theres been a slight delay on those areas..
    ...waiting on other content to go on the trivia page also.... I've asked the guys to dig upsome of the most unusual info that they can think of, not the normal stuff you read, but things that have been kind of over looked through the years and most fans wouldnt know.
    designs-n-creations.com

Sometimes dead is better....

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadCentral View Post
    fI've asked the guys to dig upsome of the most unusual info that they can think of, not the normal stuff you read, but things that have been kind of over looked through the years and most fans wouldnt know.
    Ask about the two different corpses seen at the top of the stairs (see this thread). Nobody can seem to recall anything about it. George Romero doesn't remember and he's probably the guy that made 'em both.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    Ask about the two different corpses seen at the top of the stairs (see this thread). Nobody can seem to recall anything about it. George Romero doesn't remember and he's probably the guy that made 'em both.
    Yeah, I remember that. It does seem to be a bit of a mystery and I've read nothing about them.

Undisclosed
    I do know that one is a manniquin and as Duane Jones drags it away it's actually Marilyn Eastman in make up.. if thats what you mean... otherwise I'll ask either Russ or John
    designs-n-creations.com

United States
    I do know that one is a manniquin and as Duane Jones drags it away it's actually Marilyn Eastman in make up.. if thats what you mean... otherwise I'll ask either Russ or John
    I thought that it was Kyra Schon when Duane drags the corpse off. Could almost swear I heard Kyra say that on the commentary. But I think he was referring to the two photos of what appears to be two different versions of the made up plastic skull. One appears on advert material and some behind the scenes photos, and the other is the one (looks different from the first) that is on the staircase. These were both shown in another thread, and when I get a chance I will search these out (unless someone beats me to it and does it first)
    Last edited by Yojimbo; 07-Apr-2009 at 04:58 PM.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Undisclosed
    Actually, when the body is dragged away by Duane Jones, it's Kyra Schon filling in for the corpse. Being tall for her age, she could easily double for a small adult. She's wearing a house dress typical of an elderly woman, but isn't wearing any make-up.

My question concerns the corpse seen in the film when compared with the example seen in the Continental trailer.

Corpse in film:

Corpse from trailer:

The props are different. The more skeletal corpse is shown in behind the scenes stills taken by Karl Hardman, but doesn't appear anywhere in the film:

Undisclosed
    More updates on the NightofthelivingdeadClassic.com, the News section is up and I'll be adding Cast appearance dates sometime today, and I'm currently updating the Merchandise link , there will be four listed links including Georges myspace catalogue.
    designs-n-creations.com