Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Land of the Dead 2?

United States
    Bwaaaa Haaaaa Haaaaa Chaos.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    I'd think people could clue in to the tone of someones post by the viewing of the emoticons being used, but I guess a winking tongue out smiling face means fuck your shit, get out.

United States
    I'm a fairly outspoken Land-disliker (hater at times depending on the topic), but I would actually enjoy seeing GAR make a Land 2. For all my dislikes of Land I did think the main characters were good. I loved Riley and Charlie, Slack could be workable, and I believe they headed out with Pretty Boy too. She could be made into a good character. She was essentially a blank slate in Land, but a good blank slate.

My biggest fear is that he'd try to take the story elements of Land that I hated and work them into the next installment, perhaps even taking them to the next level.
    "If you like Big Daddy wait until you see Bigger Grampa!!"
    "Alright, the first thing we do on the way to Canada is stop at the bank."
    Pass...

As for the rest of the thread.... Wow...
    Last edited by Trin; 01-Apr-2009 at 03:23 PM.

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    I'd certainly appreciate if you'd let this thread die. And let me die. No need to beat a dead horse, eh? Thanks, anyway, Trin. And sorry you are a Land disliker. Good for you. Apparently I need to beseech the admins to delete this entire thread. (I know I promised not to post here anymore, but I wanted to say one last thing and ask Trin to let bygones be bygones) Peace out. Fin.

Oh and Acesandeights, whoever the fuck you are. There isn't anything compassionate in this entire thread, so I'm not sure what compassion you are duly noting in a compassionate devoid thread. And you are right, sometimes things fall upon deaf ears, like everything I've said apparently. Thanks for your useless critique. I get that you don't like me and I quite frankly don't have the time or energy to bitch fight with you. Go catfight eslewhere in some other thread with some other person.
    Last edited by Cruxdustrial; 01-Apr-2009 at 10:21 PM.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruxdustrial View Post
    I'd certainly appreciate if you'd let this thread die. And let me die. No need to beat a dead horse, eh? Thanks, anyway, Trin. And sorry you are a Land disliker. Good for you. Apparently I need to beseech the admins to delete this entire thread. (I know I promised not to post here anymore, but I wanted to say one last thing and ask Trin to let bygones be bygones) Peace out. Fin.

Oh and Acesandeights, whoever the fuck you are. There isn't anything compassionate in this entire thread, so I'm not sure what compassion you are duly noting in a compassionate devoid thread. And you are right, sometimes things fall upon deaf ears, like everything I've said apparently. Thanks for your useless critique. I get that you don't like me and I quite frankly don't have the time or energy to bitch fight with you. Go catfight eslewhere in some other thread with some other person.

Oh my. I really wish you wouldn't leave Crux. There is so much entertainment potential in future posts by you.

"When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruxdustrial View Post
    I'd certainly appreciate if you'd let this thread die. And let me die. No need to beat a dead horse, eh? Thanks, anyway, Trin. And sorry you are a Land disliker. Good for you. Apparently I need to beseech the admins to delete this entire thread.
    Ok guys the creator has expressed a wish to close this thread and some of you guys are starting to turn nasty. you know what my next words are going to be...

...closed!