Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: What Do You Collect?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by jded View Post
    I collect body parts, and I will be caught some day and you'll hear all about me. I plan on making Ed Gein look like the babysitter. Haaaaaa...Hahahaha!!! LOL!
    He was a babysitter.

Cool stuff in this thread, wish I had some of the stuff I've seen here. Since I have kids, the only thing I collect are wrinkles and gray hairs. I used to collect He Man stuff, but when my son was little, I gave them to him to play with...
    And everything was destroyed quickly. That hurt.
    I also have a huge collection of vinyl, but haven't added to it since the 90's. No record shops around these parts, unless you count places that sell alot of reprinted crap. I have alot of 80's 12" stuff: Most everything from Duran, IDOL, Adam Ant.

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Sudoku puzzles and naval hats. - 2D
    Guitars and books... Lots of music as well. - Noodle
    Music. Someday I'm gonna get every recording ever made. - Russel
    Rum!!! And... accolades. - Murdoc
    (Cyborg Noodle was not present)
    The skins of my victims. And their horns and wings, but I haven't figured out what to do with them yet. - Pinkamina Diane Pie
    Mail! Um... But then I give it away... - Derpy
    Zombie shit, music, skateboards... Artwork. - Me
    Last edited by blind2d; 18-Aug-2011 at 01:20 PM. Reason: muffins

United States
    i have a nerd-trunk full of unopened action figures from NECA. i have all the ones from dawn of the dead, a simon belmont, and a michael myers one (which has quadrupled in value since i got it a few years back).

i also have a near-complete set of mars attacks cards, and quite a few hardbound EC archives books, which are reprints of old tales from the crypt, vault of horror, etc. comics

Canada
    Pretty much the only thing I'm into now is comics and I have really scaled back on that and just get my main titles every month now.
    I started getting 'The Walking Dead' monthly starting with issue #23 or #24 and have everything from issue #20 up, with a smattering of the lower issues which I collect when I get a chance. My main goal is to get the whole run. I also get the trade's when they are released to loan people and to use when I re-read the series instead of reading the issues over and over. The trades are great to have as I've gotten more than a couple people into the series, especially now that more people are familiar with it with the show and all.
    The other comics I get monthly are:
    'Scalped' : an organized crime type book which takes place in present times on an Indian Reservation in the American Mid-West (highly recommend. It's on DC's Vertigo imprint.)
    'Wasteland' : From Oni Press. Basically a post-apocalyptic tale with sc-fi elements and religious overtones. (supposed to be bi-monthly, but issues nowadays are getting hard to come by as a new issue hasn't been released for months now.
    'Punisher MAX' : Great title from the Marvel Max imprint. For Mature readers and is not set in the regular Marvel Universe, but basically takes place in "our" universe IYKWIM?
    'Conan' : I only collect the hardcover trades now as they (Dark Horse) really make an attractive hardcover trade.

I used to collect McFarlane Sports Picks and the WWE Classic Superstars figures before they moved from Jakks to Mattel.

I read a lot of pro wrestling biographies and buy many of those.

Also like buying books. My main interests right now are horror, fantasy and science fiction. Really recommend David Wellington's (the writer of "The Monster" trilogy of walking dead/zombie books) first novel about vampires, titles '13 Bullets.' I'm reading it right now and I've got to admit it is the best vampire book I've ever read and is shaping up to be one of the best horror novels I've read....period. It's that good. The reason I like it so much is because it portrays a story about vampires as realistically as possible (well as realistically as a vampire story can be lol).