Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SHAM-POW: ShamWow's Vince Arrested

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by blind2d View Post
    Whatever this guy does, I just... he's great in those frekin' commercials! Screw Billy Mays! Darn screamy guy... stupid beard...
    I always thought Sham Wow guy vs Billy Mays in a steel cage match would make for great TV.

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    That's not a bad idea... and you know what spices up any cage match? Zombies! Or Peter Parker... no, probably just zombies.

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    I would like to retract my statement about "screw Billy Mays". The guy is dead, so I want to show more respect.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by blind2d View Post
    I would like to retract my statement about "screw Billy Mays". The guy is dead, so I want to show more respect.
    blind, behind your strange humor and split personality, you are a good and decent dude.

Though you now run the risk of getting branded by some here as unable to think for yourself and living under the influence of political correctness, I still salute you.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Thanks Yoji (can I call you Yoji?) Not everyone in the bandwagon wants to make room, so sometimes I drag behind it like a cheap imitation of Harrison Ford. You're a good guy too, most likely better than me. Wait... split personality? Oh yeah, I almost forgot!
    Oh that's nice, just up and leave us out of your life like garbage, eh? - Murdoc
    He's not saying that, he's just setting up for us to talk. - 2D