Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So I watched Diary on cable tv last night

United States
    I try but I just cannot enjoy Diary. I can't stand the message pummeling. I can't stand Jason and his ridiculous loyalty to the camera. I can't take all the stupid little bits where things don't make a lick of sense. It's just nonstop bad stuff obscuring the few things I could actually love in it. The movie is just hard to watch.

To me Diary feels less like a GAR movie than any of them.

Ireland
    I started out liking "Diary of the Dead", but on subsequent viewings I've liked it less and less. Jason's girlfriend just does my head in, with her frankly ridiculous objection to being filmed. Her acting was terrible as well and didn't help one bit.

The whole message thing was just too heavy handed.

I watched it a couple of nights ago with some "zombie virgins" and they thought it was "boring", "silly" and "confusing". They couldn't believe that people were bickering about being on camera, when they should have been looking out for the "guys that wanted to eat them".

They were correct. The "zombie virgins" that is. The Jason Creed character even films the blonde girl bing attacked and does nothing to help. Bloody silly.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....