Thread: Funny Troll 2 music video

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland

Funny Troll 2 music video

I amused myself last night by throwing together some clips of Troll 2 to Trollhammaren by Finntroll. It's a quickie so it's a bit choppy (my copy of WMM tends to drop in random frames in the wrong place when compiling), but it's pretty funny and I think you'll all get a kick out of it. Oh, and you have to keep watching for the awesome dancing scene near the end...

Undisclosed
    That was awesome! Mainly because I've had my eye on this movie for a little while but now know I definitely need to have it. I don't like that kind of metal but can listen to it once in a while. (It's not too heavy, I listen to Beherit for crying out loud, it's too hokey, kind of like Troll 2 haha)

United States
    How in the hell did I miss this? Nicely done

Super Moderator

United States
    Kraken, I'll give this a look when I get home (no plug-ins or decent speakers at my work rig), but do you mind telling me what software you used for making the vids?

I've been meaning to learn more about ripping and putting together footage for just this sort of thing. Well...not exactly troll 2 oriented stuff , but basically for making composite vids from different clips.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    Kraken, I'll give this a look when I get home (no plug-ins or decent speakers at my work rig), but do you mind telling me what software you used for making the vids?

I've been meaning to learn more about ripping and putting together footage for just this sort of thing. Well...not exactly troll 2 oriented stuff , but basically for making composite vids from different clips.
    I simply obtained an AVI of Troll 2 (there's plenty of DVD ripping software on the market and available for free download), loaded it into Windows Movie Maker and edited it to music. Easy peasy (except for the fact that Movie Maker screwed a bit with my choreography by mixing up some frames here and there).