Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: So who here reads the walking dead?

United States
    well, i placed a pre-order for book 5 a couple of months ago. release date was 29 january, or so i've heard. original shipping date was a couple days ago (8 feb), but today i got an email saying there's a problem of some sort and it won't be shipped until next week....

anyone find a copy of book 5 yet? wondering if it made the release date or if there was a shortage or something....

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    anyone find a copy of book 5 yet? wondering if it made the release date or if there was a shortage or something....
    I have this recollection of reading that the release dates were always subject to reality check. Maybe check over at the Kirkman's boards (quick google should turn it up).

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    well, i placed a pre-order for book 5 a couple of months ago. release date was 29 january, or so i've heard. original shipping date was a couple days ago (8 feb), but today i got an email saying there's a problem of some sort and it won't be shipped until next week....

In the past it seemed easier to read the TPB instead of the monthly floppies but Kirkman & crew have stepped their game up the last year and have been consistent in TWD coming out monthly.

United States

rick grimes has been cast

http://livefeed.hollywoodreporter.co...ead-lead-.html

don't recall seeing this actor in anything, but oh well. c'mon, october!

EDIT: and the fifth hardcover still isn't out yet.....
    Last edited by ProfessorChaos; 06-Apr-2010 at 11:01 PM.

United States

Thumbs up

I know that guy from somewhere... and I think its going to be great. So excited for TWD to be made into reality... dig Frank Darabont
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

United States
    http://livefeed.hollywoodreporter.co...ead-lead-.html

don't recall seeing this actor in anything, but oh well. c'mon, october!

EDIT: and the fifth hardcover still isn't out yet.....
    What's up with all you limeys taking all of our American acting jobs!?!!?!
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United States
    well, ladies and gents, the fifth hardcover is finally available for ordering. amazon's got it in stock right now.....about time.

sadly, i've got an MLB game to go to this weekend, apartment rent due next week, a camping/float trip next weekend, then a wedding in tennessee to attend the following weekend, so funds aren't available right now...but it is on my wishlist and i'll be getting mine around late june. looking forward to catching up with rick and his kid after the mayhem that went down at the prison.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I am eagerly awaiting the TV show.

But I have all the Graphic Novels and issues 1-12 in comic form.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    Our local library started stocking the black and white graphic novels (each one collects six issues of the comic book series).

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse