Thread: Crawling Zombie!!!!!!!!!

United Kingdom

Crawling Zombie!!!!!!!!!

I found this on play.com, it looks awsome. Thought id share it, and yes, i did order one!

"Zombie Birth"

"And you think your Mother had it bad"
    First they came for the Jew and I said nothing, then they came for the black man and I said nothing, then they came for the homosexual and I said nothing..then they came for me and there was no one to say anything

United States
    Yeah, I have one of these guys. Dead Fred I think he's called. Pretty funny. He's sound activated, so good for Halloween time. He says stuff like "pick up after your pets why dontcha?!?!? I'm crawlin here"
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    Yeah, I have one of these guys. Dead Fred I think he's called. Pretty funny. He's sound activated, so good for Halloween time. He says stuff like "pick up after your pets why dontcha?!?!? I'm crawlin here"

Cool man, it aint here yet. I had no idea about the sound activation! this will be sweeeeeet
    "Zombie Birth"

"And you think your Mother had it bad"
    First they came for the Jew and I said nothing, then they came for the black man and I said nothing, then they came for the homosexual and I said nothing..then they came for me and there was no one to say anything