Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post
    Just got done playing "Limbo" on the 360 - it was a cheap, but fun platformer to play. Well worth the $ if you're into that kinda thing.
    I've purchased it and I'm sure I'll get to it one day. I probably fit it in that timeframe where I just beat a game and waiting on gamefly to send me the next.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post
    Just got done playing "Limbo" on the 360 - it was a cheap, but fun platformer to play. Well worth the $ if you're into that kinda thing.
    Played the demo and its the arty kind of game i love so i should be picking up that and scott pilgrim tomorrow.

United States
    My friends and I dug the Hell out of Limbo.

Atmospheric, moody, Expressionist B&W film lighting, simple but challenging puzzles.

Wanna see more by this developer.

Is it me, or does the kid look like a silhouette of Jacob Two-Two?

Those aren't real problems, Sam.

United States
    I figure that New Vegas is coming out. So I made a new char on Fall out 3. Bad ass girl named Sarah Connor, trapped in vault sent out to save the world from Skynet and shit...

Level 17 with Dogmeat and Charon, running out of things to do.

Also doing some Bad Company 2, Counterstrike Source, Starcraft 2, and midevil total war 2.
    "if wishs were fishes we'd all cast nets" - Gurney Hallack

Super Moderator

UK
    I'm waiting for Mafia 2 to arrive, should be here tomorrow or the day after ... but said "day after" is when I'm going away on holiday, so I'll have to wait until early September to really play it, hehe.

United States
    well, been a while since this thread was active, thought i'd kick it back into gear. i'm all about the older games lately, as most of the shit out right now is just that, shit. looking forward to getting my copy of RDR back this weekend to play "undead nightmare", but till then:

currently playing:

ultimate spider-man
    the thing
    (both for original xbox)

also working in RE's 1,2,3,&4 for the wii/gamecube.....still playing through the REmake a 2nd time to unlock costumes, bonus modes, etc

just traded in dead rising 2 for a copy of CoD 4, i miss the MP aspect of that game, that was a great time before they got ri-fucking-diculous with their shitty killstreak system.
    Last edited by ProfessorChaos; 28-Oct-2010 at 08:34 AM. Reason: make this shitty box go away, andy, neil, whoever...please.

England
    Im currently mostly playing Anno 1404 which is hellishly addictive & eats up hours without you realising! I'm also dipping into Arma 2, L4D2, Aliens vs Predator (latest one), Classic Doom 3, and even booted up Call of Duty 2 last weekend for a few missions

Ireland
    Rome- Total War

Again.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by shootemindehead View Post
    Rome- Total War

Again.
    I hope it's a modded version!

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Undisclosed
    I am juggling around Fallout: NV, Jackal, and EA MMA.
    Last edited by slickwilly13; 28-Oct-2010 at 03:11 PM. Reason: spelling

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    just traded in dead rising 2 for a copy of CoD 4, i miss the MP aspect of that game, that was a great time before they got ri-fucking-diculous with their shitty killstreak system.
    Well everyone i talk to says the same thing. They got it right with MW1. Most can't stand the MP in MW2 so it will be interesting to see what the upcoming black ops will be like. If they listen to the gamers they will change things back.

I'm about to get into fable 3 (very time consuming) I also just finished off reach and still have to finish DR2.

Hopefully in time for the November releases. It's going to be a busy month when i expect to get Black ops, AC2 , DK country returns, Splatterhouse and NBA Jam for the 360.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I was playing a shit-ton of Borderlands multiplayer. I originally hated that game but gave it another shot like 6 months after my initial attempt and ended up loving it. Until I got Fallout: New Vegas... I think I'm gonna be playing that one for a while.

Also, I still do a bit of squad deathmatch on Bad Company 2 once or twice a week with some friends.

Ireland
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    I hope it's a modded version!
    Yep, total realism mod.
    I'm runnin' this monkey farm now Frankenstein.....

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Hey, so I got a N64 a couple months ago... (more like one), and today I played Pokemon Snap on it. Took around 1 1/2 hours, start to finish. Too bad there's no multiplayer/live option, so I could beat all y'all at it. Not that you guys play Pokemon games anyway... And I think my Mischief Makers cartridge is having issues... sigh... Yep, once you've played it a few times, Pokemon Snap is real easy, but still great fun. Rainbow Cloud still gives me chills... am I crazy?

Undisclosed
    Currently playing Fist of the North Star *PS3*. It is a gory Dynasty Warriors clone with a FotNS theme. So far, pretty good.