Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: What Game Are You Currently Playing?

United States

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Just thought what game we are currently trying to get through. Share your thoughts and opinions on one an others posts and what not.

I'm currently playing:

Super Paper Mario (Wii)

This is my first Paper Mario game that I've played and I'm enjoying it so far.

Super Moderator

UK
    I recently re-played Gears of War 2 (still superb), and I'm gearing up to get myself hot & bothered enough to give BioShock another run-through.

England
    while im off work on sick ive been dipping into a few games,playing one till i get bored before firing another up for a couple of hours!ive started far cry 2 again as a different character because its a top game,ive also been playing brothers in arms hells highway,operation flashpoint,silent hunter 2,company of heroes & ground control 2,i also completed "new super mario bros" on the DS yesterday!ive got another week off work yet as well so i may try & complete stalker next week just to say i have,i bought it around a year ago but never really got captivated by it!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I'm currently working my way through silent hill homecoming.

You know, the atmosphere/camera/controls in that game totally blows RE 5 out of the water. Capcom should really consider adopting it.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    UFC Undisputed 2009 - simply amazing. Easily the best UFC game ever. The fighting system is deep and the controls are intuitive without being overly complicated. The best grapple/brawler I've played since WWF No Mercy on N64.

Also playing through Mass Effect again, I didn't know I missed so many quests on the Citadel the first time around!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    I'm currently working my way through silent hill homecoming.

You know, the atmosphere/camera/controls in that game totally blows RE 5 out of the water. Capcom should really consider adopting it.

It is really good? If so, then I definitely regret not picking that up at Best Buy for $20.

United States
    fallout 3 is about all i've been playing over the past month.

this weekend, however, my brother is getting the punch-out remake for the wii, so i'm looking forward to having a go at that.

Undisclosed
    I am playing UFC *360* & the new Punchout!! *Nintendo*.

United Kingdom

Excellent game (so far) in my opinion.

capncnut
    Got two games on the go. Currently have a save just over the halfway mark of Halo 3 as I'm trying to do it on Legendary. I also have a save in Oblivion and hope to finally have every mission in the bag soon.

Saying that, I've always got others that I play on rotation. I've been playing Tony Hawks American Wasteland ever since it was released in 2006 and will continute to do so until Ride drops. Shenmue on the Dreamcast is a game I will complete at least once a year for the rest of my life.

I'm getting Deus Ex urges too.

Undisclosed
    Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories - PS2

i swear the character building in this game should be taken on by all companies. I've not been bothered about my 360 gamerscore for so long...

Just concerned that my Thiefs level is not high enough to nick an Excalibur blade from a level 250 something Pirate in the Item World...

Super Moderator

UK
    I pulled BioShock - the box for it anyway - out from the other boxes so it sticks out, thus reminding me I'll have to play that one (for a second time) next.

I've still not built up enough fire in my belly to replay it yet though...

Super Moderator

Germany

I am a sucker for Diablo clones, and this one is beautiful.

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Spyro: Year of the Dragon.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Saints Row 2 has got me addicted; been virtually the only game I've been playing for the past few weeks. I find it twenty times more entertaining than GTA4 was, although the "world" is not nearly as well-done/detailed as GTA4's.