Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    through a freind i got pokemon black for free. interesting to see in the modern games the 'villains' are campaigning for humans to not enslave pokemon and stuff them in tiny balls. i feel like a nazi in a mitchell and webb sketch "our uniforms are black with skulls on...are we the baddies?"
    So your friend's a robber then?

I've gone back to PGR4. Just playing some one-on-one races with the AI so I can play a bunch of the cars you never really ever get to play in the main game (or, well, you could have - but a Cortina isn't much use against a Ferrari Enzo is it? ) ... so that's what I'm doing right now. A nice change of pace as I've been playing shooters and sandboxers almost exclusively for more than a year now, in fact, not far off two years now (it's just the way it happened, I guess, a lot of games I wanted to play ended up being sandboxers or shooters for the last 18 months) ... I think I got the vibe for having a race around from videos of Dirt 3 (which I think I'll get sometime in the future).

United States
    well, i was planning on beating castlevania: LoS this weekend, but since it's double xp weekend in black ops, looks like i'm all booked up for the next few days...