Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Aliens vs. Predator 3

United States
    Come on Rebellion, give me dedicated servers goddammit!

I can't believe that playing on player-hosted servers *shudders* is the norm on consoles now. How do you do it!?

England
    Well I caved in & bought this at the weekend, i've had dabbles in each of the campaigns & its pretty good!Not too keen on the "finishing moves" though, they look really good, but once the animation starts it just runs all the way through regardless of if your taking fire from elsewhere, resulting in a quick death, that could do with sorting! & even though my beefed up PC runs the game fine, every so often it annoyingly does a lag type pause for no reason at all for 5 seconds or so, but after searching around it sounds like its fairly common on the PC & is getting patched.
    Anyone else find that after playing as the alien for a bit, when you come away from the screen your perspective feels all screwed up from scrambling across walls & ceilings upside down in the game?

England
    I'd left this game alone for a while as the PC version had a game breaking bug that kept making the game freeze every 20 seconds or everytime I used a switch or power node, anyway its all sorted now & the graphics seem much more optimised too, loving it the second time round without the bugs! anyone else still playing it? I think its much better than I originally thought!

United States
    I play it on 360. Usually dominating as predator.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

New Aliens vs. Predator Map Pack DLC Coming July 7

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"