Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: can someone explain Ken Foree's credit for The Terminator on main page?

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed

can someone explain Ken Foree's credit for The Terminator on main page?

Just wondering if I'm going mad here...but Ken Foree has an uncredited "credit" for The Terminator on the main Dawn page on this site...

The Terminator [1984], Actor-Uncredited

- can someone explain that to me?! Where's Ken?!
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

England
    Not sure if im right without rewatching it, but Im thinking he was maybe the police officer from the beginning of the film when Reese asks what year it is?

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    nooooooooo way, that guy was white/hispanic at best...
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

England
    Hmmm nothing else springs to mind, unless he's in Tech Noir or the police station when Arnie goes on the rampage?

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Hmm i'm desperate to know now...if anyone knows and can provide a screencap, that'd be awesome...

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post
    nooooooooo way, that guy was white/hispanic at best...
    There were a few cops. The one that Reese corners was, iirc, black - but he looked and sounded very different to Ken...

Maybe he was one of the soldiers in the future war scenes? He would be next to unrecognizable in all the headgear and combat armour.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    This credit isn't on his IMDB page from what I see. And they put up every credit, don't they? So maybe this is an error?

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    If you search for "Ken Foree Terminator" on google it certainly lists him in the movie all over the web - but doesn't give a character name...

Scotland
    The filmographies on HPotD look like they were lifted from IMDB, as so all the other references to Foree's involvement in The Terminator found on Google. I'm sure I remember seeing mention of The Terminator in his IMDB filmography in the past, so it seems like it's been on IMDB long enough to disseminate before being removed for whatever reason (by which time the "fact" of Foree's role has already spread elsewhere).

I guess the only way we'll know for sure about this is if someone asks Foree himself at a convention or something.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    damn, I met him years ago ....just wish I knew!!

United States
    It is the cop. Same voice, and looks exactly like him. Where in hell are people getting "doesn't look like him" and "white guy" from?!

Around 7:30 to 8:30.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    wtf dude that is NOT ken foree - granted he isn't white or hispanic but seriously....unless I'm going mad...that looks nothing like him!!!

OK so I took screen caps in fullscreen mode but they won't upload as I can't resize them on this computer....

I'm doubting my sanity - I swear that cop has Ken's trademark birth mark on his forehead....but I thought it was more to the side of his head not in the middle...
    Last edited by SymphonicX; 18-Sep-2009 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post
    wtf dude that is NOT ken foree - granted he isn't white or hispanic but seriously....unless I'm going mad...that looks nothing like him!!!
    Same eyes, same nose, same chin, same receding hairline...how does that look "nothing like him"?

He's also 7 years older than he was in Dawn of the Dead, too.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    yeah sorry I added to that post - it looks as tho the cop has Ken's trademark birthmark on forehead - so you may be right but I dunno...certain angles of him look nothing like him - and the only time it SOUNDS like Ken is when he screams "Hey!!" at the start of the chase...

Scotland
    That is not Foree. The "Cop in Alleyway" was a credited role (as with almost all speaking roles in Hollywood films), and was played by a guy called Ed Dogan (per IMDB). If Foree is in the film, it must be a non-speaking role, otherwise he'd have got a credit. Which raises the question - why would Carolco pay to fly a jobbing East Coast actor out to LA to shoot a tiny bit part in a low budget film? I think it's a mistake...