Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the secret service might want to visit this guy...

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada

the secret service might want to visit this guy...

you might have heard about this but i'll put it out it here again. the christian right in this country is crossing a line with the hate filled rhetoric.

here is one of these idiot "preachers" saying that killing the president wouldn't be murder. huh?

like i said, the secret service needs to visit this guy and explain the federal law about threatening the life of the president or inciting anyone to commit an act of violence against the president, then tell him to shut the fuck up. period.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bes....god.obama.cnn

criticize the president all you want but these shitbirds really need to back off of all this wacko crap. some unbalanced fuckwit out there just might decide to act on it and claim that he was doing "god's work".
    Last edited by Mike70; 15-Sep-2009 at 01:38 PM.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Kazakhstan
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    like i said, the SS needs to visit this guy and explain the federal law about threatening the life of the president or inciting anyone to commit an act of violence against the president, then tell him to shut the fuck up. period.
    lol

I think the spooks are probably busy checking out the nine zillion people on message boards threatening to assassinate him because of the heathcare reforms what a warped arsehole though
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by _liam_ View Post
    lol

I think the spooks are probably busy checking out the nine zillion people on message boards threatening to assassinate him because of the heathcare reforms what a warped arsehole though
    shit, i must have been half asleep. that is a poor, poor choice of abbreviation. i'll be changing that.

this is just the kind of person they ought to be concentrating on. folks that talk this kind of bullshit are liable to push some unbalanced fool in their "flock" over the edge. things like this have happened before with white power groups. their leaders preach hatred and violence and the next thing you know there are 19 year olds out there trying murdering black folks.

this isn't a free speech issue either. courts have ruled again and again in this country that people can be held accountable for speech whose sole purpose is to incite violence. besides, it's illegal to threaten the president anyway.
    Last edited by Mike70; 15-Sep-2009 at 01:42 PM.

Undisclosed
    Didn't Homeland Security issue a warning against actions by people like this? I have heard his sermons and can't believe people are actually listening to this guy...but on some of them you will hear people yelling in agreement. Sick sick world.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    this isn't a free speech issue either. courts have ruled again and again in this country that people can be held accountable for speech whose sole purpose is to incite violence. besides, it's illegal to threaten the president anyway.

And with the history of assasination we have in this country it should be.

Many times in life there are things that we know to be true but we just can't prove. Now I'm not saying that these people don't have other legitimate fears besides the spector of a black man as the face of "their America" but it's really interesting how no of these people were out in force like this when the Previous administration ran up the biggest deficit in history and presided over the largest expansion of the federal gov't in history.

Shit the term "my America" implies racism. I would go a little farther than racism. Yes thats part of it but there are those who will just not accept a legitimate democratic president. For as long as I've been alive people with this same mntality have treated Carter, Clinton and now Obama with , let's just say "less respect than the office of the presidency deserves".

It's like when the republicans win elections it's all good. They actually enact their agenda. They give tax cuts to the rich, deregulate, start wars and stop stem cell research. which is all good. You know why? Cause they won the God damned election that why. That gives them liscence to govern.

Conversely, when the dems win it seems as if their primary concern is not to offend the right. They're in constant defensive mode. They have every right to govern and enact their agenda but the right acts like it's revolution time whenever dems and liberals want to exercise their right to enact their priciples. Does this seem a tad unfair to anyone?

Each party candidate made their case and the people decided in the election booths. what the hell are these people's problem man?

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post

what the hell are these people's problem man?
    i wish i knew man. the paranoia, fear, misinformation and over all loony behavior being exhibited by some of these folks is shocking.

i have probably heard more crazy shit about obama than any other president. my personal favorite, which shows the complete civic ignorance of some of the folks, is the whole "obama isn't a natural born US citizen." bullshit. even if he hadn't been born in hawaii, his mother was a US citizen and that makes him one by birth- no matter where he was born. indonesia, kenya, the north pole, it doesn't matter. period. end of the discussion.

i find this esp. hilarious because guess where john mccain was born? Panama. hypocrisy at its finest.
    Last edited by Mike70; 15-Sep-2009 at 03:57 PM.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    No one complains about where Arnie was born either?!
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post
    arnie can be governor. he cannot hold the office of president or vice-president. there is some debate as to whether someone in arnie's situation would be allowed to be speaker of the house or president pro-tem of the senate, since those are in the direct line of succession.

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post
    They sure do when his supporters talk about amending the constitution so he can run for President. One must be a natural born citizen of the U.S. to run.

That said, I'm not touching the convo as to how the qualifiers applied to McCain or Obama.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    i wish i knew man. the paranoia, fear, misinformation and over all loony behavior being exhibited by some of these folks is shocking.

i have probably heard more crazy shit about obama than any other president. my personal favorite, which shows the complete civic ignorance of some of the folks, is the whole "obama isn't a natural born US citizen." bullshit. even if he hadn't been born in hawaii, his mother was a US citizen and that makes him one by birth- no matter where he was born. indonesia, kenya, the north pole, it doesn't matter. period. end of the discussion.

i find this esp. hilarious because guess where john mccain was born? Panama. hypocrisy at its finest.

It's just very disturbing. We think we have come so far in this country on the issue of race until this rock gets turned over and we really see the ugliness underneath it. Like I said, I don't know what's in people's hearts but if it's not race then what is it?

Furthermore, all this infighting makes us weak and if you don't think our enemies are loving this shit, think again.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    The more emails I get knocking the Prez the more I fear the true motivator is color. I hate to say it but I think a lot of what people fear is the color of this guys skin. I have never seen our country as divided (in the media) as it is right now. However I have many friends on the right and the funny thing is we both want the same things...they just have a different idea of how to get those things. I must say, however they are also some of the most ill informed people I know.

Super Moderator

United States
    Note to self: start novel about aged, teetering SS men who have contracted out their protection services to the Federal government.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Has anyone seen the full footage of this pastor's service? On the CNN footage, they do not show him advocating the death of the president in his sermon; he just says he hates Obama and God hates Obama. Now, don't think I'm backing this guy up in any way, because I'm not! But, unless you guys have seen the footage of the pastor actually saying he wants someone to kill Obama, during his sermon, I feel that the talk-show host may have just been performing his own version of mudraking simply because he knows this guy is such a hate-monger.

I'm ferklempt. Talk amongst yaselves.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Has anyone seen the full footage of this pastor's service? On the CNN footage, they do not show him advocating the death of the president in his sermon; he just says he hates Obama and God hates Obama. Now, don't think I'm backing this guy up in any way, because I'm not! But, unless you guys have seen the footage of the pastor actually saying he wants someone to kill Obama, during his sermon, I feel that the talk-show host may have just been performing his own version of mudraking simply because he knows this guy is such a hate-monger.

I'm ferklempt. Talk amongst yaselves.
    Actually if you watch the full CNN footage he advocates killing the president, going as far as saying it wouldn't even be murder and then he tells the interviewer that he hopes he "gets brain cancer and dies like Ted Kennedy." then hung up. The man is clearly full of hate and should not be a pastor as no true man of God would preach such hatred.

On the same subject, my aunt and my little cousin (only 7) were over for a family dinner the other night. My little cousin tells me "My country hates Obama, he is the devil, he is satan." So I said to him, "No, your country does not hate Barak Obama, somebody has lied to you." My aunt tells him to shut up and the kid says "No, My country, not your country." So I asked him what he was talking about and he says "San Marino, it's my country, your country is America." This kid was born here, raised here and his father (who actually is not the biological father, he couldn't impregnate my aunt due to medical reasons) is from San Marino and now my little cousin, at 7 years old, is being told to hate the president because of his ignorant parents. They attend a church where the pastor preaches just as much hate as the guy this post is about and they believe they are true Christians. I asked my aunt why she is letting her husband teach her son such hatred and her only answer was "I don't want to talk about it." I saw my mom starting to get upset so I let it go, but I wanted to go off on her for teaching that little guy such hate, he is a good kid that doesn't deserve that at all.

I think that one of the largest problems in this country is that there are people claiming to be men and women of faith yet they preach such vile hatred, it disgusts me. They use their pulpit to speak and claim they are speaking the word of God yet they are just preaching their own vile agenda and have so many blind followers who simply can not or will not think for themselves. I think I should start my own church called "The Church of Truth" where people of all religions can congregate without the hate and not only learn about other religions, but learn that they all pretty much teach the same morals when you take out the extremists.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

United States
    Not exactly, Mike. The pit dweller was born on a US military installation, which is considered America regardless of its location in the world.

I've personally stayed away from the AssClown's BC issue because there is no hard evidence for either argument. His grandmother (RIP) claims he was born in a village in Kenya, Africa; his supporters, Hawaii, USA. O could solve the question by releasing all of his personal documents for public scrutiny.

As for the attack on Christians, in general, based on the guy in the video: why would you do that?

You don't judge the entire gay community on the actions of a few child molesters, do you?

There are kooks and crack-pots on both sides. (that is why I've made a mad scramble as far to the Right as I can get ... they're all to the Left of me).

I'll leave you with a prayer: "Please, O God, let Ron Paul run against Obama in the next election. And, PLEASE, let Sarah Palin come to her senses and pose for Penthouse. Then, and only then, will I know that all is well in the Republic of the Constitution. Amen."

-stray-