Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson- Cardiac Arrest

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Did you hear about his father? Seems he's already been working on deals to get the most out of his sons records... Hmmm...
    What kind of a father would try to cash in his kid's demise? Then again Joe has been living off the Jackson kids livelihood since the late 1960's. Why stop now?

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    The innocent/guilty thing has been done to death in this thread so I won't go there.

One thing I will say though is that human beings are the biggest Hypocrites in the world. And we all know Jesus hates Hypocrites.

People need to check themselves before they condemn other. "Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone". Very wise words considering we all have sinned and therefore fall short of the glory of God.

We know about Mike's sins because he's uber famous. But all the people shitting on him in this thread (which is their right) have sinned too but we'll just never know about it. We all have done something really fucked up that no other soul knows about and if you say you never did you'll full of shit because you're human, That's what we do.

Maybe if people spent more time trying to address his obvious, countless cries for help over the years and a little less making fun of him it would have turned out differently.

On a side note, this is a great illustration of why rape/molestation charges are so damaging to men. Because even if you're found innocent there's still this stigma attached to you (Just ask Kobe Bryant) and there's always going to be people that think you did it. In any case no one will ever look at you the same way ever again.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyebiter View Post
    What kind of a father would try to cash in his kid's demise? Then again Joe has been living off the Jackson kids livelihood since the late 1960's. Why stop now?
    It's not the fact he's doing it, it's how soon after the death he seems to be starting it... Obviously he didn't grieve for long...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I heard on the radio this morning that Joe was at an awards show last night and immediately after saying basically nothing about MJ he started plugging his production company...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    It's not the fact he's doing it, it's how soon after the death he seems to be starting it... Obviously he didn't grieve for long...
    Well, it's a given that the vultures will be out so someone has to take care of the finances, even during this early stage. I'm sure Yojimbo can testify that all sorts of what might be considered morbid decisions must be made while funeral/wake arrangements are concurrently being made. These "business" decisions are almost cruel to have someone make while they're grieving but they must be handled none the less.

Now, as to Joe "scumbag" Jackson's state of mind right now, who knows? I'll tell you one thing though. Besides Michael's Kids Joe probably has the most moral (ironic Morals and that man's name being in the same sentence isn't it? ) if not legal claim/right on michael's money.

I know if I was the one most responsible for kickstarting my son's career and the Brand that is Michael Jackson knowing and that people are going to pop out of the woodwork looking for a payout you're damned right I would feel as is I had as much a right to that money as anyone else and go after it accordingly.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    I'm sure Yojimbo can testify that all sorts of what might be considered morbid decisions must be made while funeral/wake arrangements are concurrently being made. These "business" decisions are almost cruel to have someone make while they're grieving but they must be handled none the less.
    Yes, this is very true. Putting together a funeral is as stressful as planning a wedding, with the added component of dividing assets among the claimant family members which can complicate matters. You would not believe how badly people behave when money becomes involved. Anytime there is a large estate I usually recommend as a prophylactic measure the family immediatly contract the services of a probate attorney, as I am certain will be the case for Camp Jackson.

That being said, usually we tend to concentrate on the immediate task at hand - that is, putting together the funeral, since the resolving the finances are outside of our scope and better suited to an attorney and an accountant.
    Last edited by Yojimbo; 29-Jun-2009 at 06:08 PM.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by blind2d View Post
    Hey, "Invincible" was a good album.
    Quite agree, Blind. Off The Wall pwns all though.

And todays newspapers are just sad:

8 stone 1oz
    No food just pills in his stomach
    Bald
    Broken ribs
    4 needle marks in his heart

United States
    Though you all might enjoy this (some of you more than others) since Jon Lajoie rules.

Last edited by Yojimbo; 29-Jun-2009 at 11:27 PM.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United States
    We all have done something really fucked up that no other soul knows about and if you say you never did you'll full of shit because you're human, That's what we do.:
    No reason to bring up that time that I had the threeway with the transvestite tiajuana hooker and the one armed midget in the back of the abortion clinic. . . . . alegedly. . . .
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United States
    thanks for that vid yojimbo, that made my evening.

fuckin' A the media are a bunch of hypocritical vultures!!!

United States
    The media makes everyone look bad, even Jesus.

I didn't know about the "your missing out on all the pussy" comment to his infant, thats just creepy.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    No reason to bring up that time that I had the threeway with the transvestite tiajuana hooker and the one armed midget in the back of the abortion clinic. . . . . alegedly. . . .

And it's not so much what an individual does, because that's their business. It's that people are all too willing to condemn others when they themselves are far from saints.

The difference is that celebs live 24/7 with a camera in their face and a microscope up their ass.

No one's whatching us so most of what we do goes unoticed. How would any of us like for the five dumbest/scandelous things we've ever done to be broadcast to the world and then to be judged on it? Exactly my point.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    The difference is that celebs live 24/7 with a camera in their face and a microscope up their ass.

Yep....having cameras follow these people around 24/7 really makes all the difference. Think about all those skanky party girls like Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, and Lindsey Lohan. If those cameras didn't follow them around constantly and report everything they do....they would just be your average 21-27 year old skank that you see on the streets everyday. Nobody cares about them....

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    they would just be your average 21-27 year old skank that you see on the streets everyday. Nobody cares about them....
    Hey, Bassman...I care about those skanks.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Quite agree, Blind. Off The Wall pwns all though.

And todays newspapers are just sad:

8 stone 1oz
    No food just pills in his stomach
    Bald
    Broken ribs
    4 needle marks in his heart

What's the sourcing on this cap? Not that i don't believe it but there's some people I'd like to show it to. Links?

Here's an interview from Friday with Deepak Chopra. apparently he and michael were really close. I know we've all had fun at michael's expense over the years but anyone who can watch this interview and still ridicule him is not the type of person I want to be around anyway. This has to be the saddest thing I've ever heard. That man was really sick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FuBIAQt6FE

Last edited by darth los; 30-Jun-2009 at 07:11 PM.