Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson's First Accusations Proved False

United States

Michael Jackson's First Accusations Proved False

....as the child involved with the accusations admits to lying...

http://denmarkvesey.blogspot.com/200...-chandler.html

Thought this deserved it's own thread. If not, merge with the death thread.

capncnut
    Although I did mention this in the death thread, I think it deserves it's own, but I am waiting for a more reliable website to confirm this before I believe it for real.

But, if this story is true and when you couple it with the Gavin Arvizo case, which Jacko beat on ten counts, it would pretty much prove his innocence once and for all. Shame the silly little prick couldn't have admitted it sooner.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    if its legit that kid might be one of the most hated liars of all time right now in terms of hardcore mj fans.

United States
    And it matters not one whit. Once a star has been accused of something like child molestation, innocent or not, that person becomes a child molester in the eyes of the greater public. Couple that with freaky behavior, a freakshow lifestyle and a strong desire to completely fuck up your face. . well. . .you get Michael Jackson.

Frankly though. . I don't give a shit if he did it or not. . . . I'm tired of hearing about it.

Jesus Christ. . . the media is covering nothing BUT this!!!
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    Jesus Christ. . . the media is covering nothing BUT this!!!
    And it's going to be for weeks to come, Clangers. It's not like we lost our car keys, this is probably the biggest star on the planet.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    And it's going to be for weeks to come, Clangers. It's not like we lost our car keys, this is probably the biggest star on the planet.
    Really? Biggest Star on the planet? . . . . .I don't see it that way. Jacko was great in his day, and HUGE in his day. . . then he went all crazy and stopped even putting out any music. And somewhere in there he turned white too. He was only popular after the mid 90's for his scandals.

Imagine if you will.

Madonna. . .who was almost as huge as Jacko in her day. She never got even close to the crazy that Michael Jackson did. She even occasionally comes out with some new shit. Now. . . were she to up and die. . .well. . the world would mourn, and there would be coverage. . but nowhere near the coverage of this level.

This is just the media's last cash in on their favorite scandal guy. And it sells and is accepted, because MJ was a freakin freakshow!! Not because he was the biggest star.

Anyhoo. . I'm just getting really tired of hearing about this crap. . you know? Fuck the media up their stupid asses.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Amen.

United Kingdom
    I look forward to hearing more about this and can't help but wonder if Jordan and/ or his father are attempting to cash in a second time by putting this story (that everyone wants to hear right now) out there and charging for interviews etc.
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic Freak View Post
    I look forward to hearing more about this and can't help but wonder if Jordan and/ or his father are attempting to cash in a second time by putting this story (that everyone wants to hear right now) out there and charging for interviews etc.
    ah, the "kerry katona" method of income then.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Chic Freak View Post
    Ditto but I seriously think it's a bad move to admit this because some Jacko whacko will do something about it. The dude has some serious fanbase and you can't help but wonder if some nut will dress up in Jackson's HIStory military outfit, sling an AK in the trunk and pay a visit to the Chandler's Sarah Connor style.

And y'all seen the pics of Jordan nowdays dressed up in his nice clothes and driving sports cars? F**ker is flaunting his lies big time.

United States
    There has not been one "credible" news source that has carried this story. I've read countless websites/blogs that said this is a hoax. The article that the original poster of this thread links is from some unknown blog, denmarkvessey? Seriously?

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by thxleo View Post
    There has not been one "credible" news source that has carried this story. I've read countless websites/blogs that said this is a hoax. The article that the original poster of this thread links is from some unknown blog, denmarkvessey? Seriously?
    Yeah, I agree. Like I said, I can't take this 100% serious until it pops up somewhere a bit more reliable.

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    That's what they WANT you to think, capn! Don't fall for it!

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    That website has about as much credibility as jackson himself.

No reason why that kid would come out and admit it was a lie and potentially run the risk of losing it all and being murdered by a nutty fan. Maybe it was a lie, maybe it wasn't, but I'll be damned if that website is by any stretch of the imagination "proof". analyse the incentives that they'd have for not saying this and you'll come to the same conclusion, it just makes no sense.
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by blind2d View Post
    That's what they WANT you to think, capn! Don't fall for it!
    I don't believe Jackson tampered with Chandler anyway, Blind. The smirking little tosser has 'bullshitter' written all over him.