Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Meet Night of the Living Dead's JUDITH RIDLEY!!!!

Undisclosed
    We have three more months now don't we.

United States
    i'm still about 90% sure i'll be there, along with a buddy or two.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    i'm still about 90% sure i'll be there, along with a buddy or two.
    What do we have to do to get you to 100%. 90% still makes me nervous.

capncnut
    What other incentive does one need when you got Gary Streiner requesting your presence?

I am so gutted that I can't come to this because if there was a LDF in London, I would be there like a f**king reporter for CNN. You guys across the pond have no idea how lucky you are - I'd give one of my testicles to break bread and get wasted with the NOTLD elite.
    Last edited by capncnut; 18-Jul-2009 at 04:04 PM.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    What other incentive does one need when you got Gary Streiner requesting your presence?

I am so gutted that I can't come to this because if there was a LDF in London, I would be there like a f**king reporter for CNN. You guys across the pond have no idea how lucky you are - I'd give one of my testicles to break bread and get wasted with the NOTLD elite.
    What if we can raise the cash for your flight would you come over? You are exactly the type of fan I want to rub elbows with. And that's why we have a responsibility to get you here.

If 150 people sent in $10 dollars we could have this man in Evans City in the Fall. Let's then say for your $10 donation you got your name in a box for a sweet special commemorative treat tbd. I bet we could do that in a week.

Let's kick some horror ass.
    Last edited by gary; 18-Jul-2009 at 06:34 PM.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by gary View Post
    What if we can raise the cash for your flight would you come over? You are exactly the type of fan I want to rub elbows with. And that's why we have a responsibility to get you here.

If 150 people sent in $10 dollars we could have this man in Evans City in the Fall. Let's then say for your $10 donation you got your name in a box for a sweet special commemorative treat tbd. I bet we could do that in a week.

Send your donations to the following address, people...

But thanks for the PM, Gary. I will see how things are flying after this month and I will attempt to scrape the sheckles together and time off for October. It will be a long shot though, brother.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    Send your donations to the following address, people...

But thanks for the PM, Gary. I will see how things are flying after this month and I will attempt to scrape the sheckles together and time off for October. It will be a long shot though, brother.
    Just know that something really good will come to you from the festival for being such a dedicated fan.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by gary View Post

Yeah, Mrs. Yojimbo and I will both donate, so that $20.00 USD less that Cap will have to come up with. Cap, you better get your ass over there brother, since I owe you at least a couple of beers.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United States
    I kept talking about this at work the other day and everyone looked at me like i was weird, but I didn't care, I've been wanting to meet Judy for the last 10 years that i've been going to conventions and coming here and absolutely cannot wait until I get to meet her in Oct. Thanks again in advance Gary you rock man!!!!!

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Yeah, Mrs. Yojimbo and I will both donate, so that $20.00 USD less that Cap will have to come up with. Cap, you better get your ass over there brother, since I owe you at least a couple of beers.
    Jimbo, thats much appreciated. And yeah, I pretty much have no excuses after this...

United States
    gary...I will be there with bells on!!! I am soooo freaking excited!!!!!
    I will kick in $10 for capn my matey to be there! Now get your ass over here Bretto!!!

United States
    I'll kick in a $10 donation for capncnut too, just let me know where to send it.

United States
    i'll chip in too. if we can use paypal i bet you'll get the whole trip funded Dude DA is gonna be there? damn everyone will be there! i'd say being a true member of the forum, it's pretty much a must go.

Undisclosed
    Count me in for $20 for the "Fly Brett to the Land of the Dead" collection. We should just send a check to Gary or whomever is going to arrange the flight--no need to give PayPal any of our money.

With folks like Yojimbo and Danny Terror traveling great distances, The Living Dead Festival is likely to be the largest gathering of HPOTD maniacs in one place, ever. And you couldn't ask for a better locale for this to happen than Evans City, PA where the dead first walked.

Let's start a roll call of everyone from HPOTD that will attend. I'll go first. If you're coming to the fest, quote this post, add your screen name below and let's watch the list grow to gigantic proportions!!!

The Living Dead Festival
    Dubious Comforts

United States
    i cannot for sure say that i'll be there until i make sure that i have no major exams/tests/etc due for school right around that time, but i've got funding set aside and have all intentions of going....