Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Meet Night of the Living Dead's JUDITH RIDLEY!!!!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Monrozombi View Post
    I kept talking about this at work the other day and everyone looked at me like i was weird, but I didn't care
    You too? Folks at my job talk about where they are going on their very limited vacation time and say things like, Hawaii, Disney World, Spain, and I say Pittsburgh PA, which of course is followed by confused looks, which get even more confused when I explain it further. Welcome to the club! No one will understand but the hard-core ghoul-head!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by dubiouscomforts View Post
    let's start a roll call of everyone from hpotd that will attend. I'll go first. If you're coming to the fest, quote this post, add your screen name below and let's watch the list grow to gigantic proportions!!!

the living dead festival
    dubious comforts
    thxleo

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    Count me in for $20 for the "Fly Brett to the Land of the Dead" collection. We should just send a check to Gary or whomever is going to arrange the flight--no need to give PayPal any of our money.

With folks like Yojimbo and Danny Terror traveling great distances, The Living Dead Festival is likely to be the largest gathering of HPOTD maniacs in one place, ever. And you couldn't ask for a better locale for this to happen than Evans City, PA where the dead first walked.

Let's start a roll call of everyone from HPOTD that will attend. I'll go first. If you're coming to the fest, quote this post, add your screen name below and let's watch the list grow to gigantic proportions!!!

The Living Dead Festival
    Dubious Comforts

Add my name, plus one to the list from Los Angeles, Cali!

And so far it looks like $90.00 had been pledged to Cap's fund.

Who is handling this cash, and where do I send it?
    Last edited by Yojimbo; 19-Jul-2009 at 05:38 PM.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Undisclosed
    See Cap I told you you would be getting lots of support to show up here. Should I start having people send their cash? You know it's out of love they give their money. I for one think you should do it. That would put the biggest smile on my face!!~ You see I can get Judy's autograph any time I want it. Getting you here is a much bigger deal to me at this point.

Oh btw will you be leaving from Gatwick, Luton or Heathrow?
    Last edited by gary; 19-Jul-2009 at 07:08 PM.

United States
    Official LivindeadFest Rollcall:

DubiousComforts
    THXLeo
    Monrozombi
    Gary
    Trancelikestate

I'll see what i can contribute to get you over here Cap, would be great to meet ya!
    Last edited by Monrozombi; 19-Jul-2009 at 09:43 PM.

United States

DubiousComforts
    THXLeo
    Monrozombi
    Gary
    Trancelikestate

I'll see what i can contribute to get you over here Cap, would be great to meet ya!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Trancelikestate View Post
    Trance, added you to the list, I'll try to keep it updated and periodically bump it once we get more people and pages

Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    You too? Folks at my job talk about where they are going on their very limited vacation time and say things like, Hawaii, Disney World, Spain, and I say Pittsburgh PA, which of course is followed by confused looks, which get even more confused when I explain it further. Welcome to the club! No one will understand but the hard-core ghoul-head!
    the people that work for me know of my involvement with Romero and the community of the undead. They look to joke about it and poke fun about me being a zombie in 2 of his films and what not. But they don't get the attraction to Pittsburgh or just going to places where films are made. it doesn't matter, I love it and wouldn't change a thing.
    Last edited by Monrozombi; 19-Jul-2009 at 09:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Undisclosed
    Loving the attention this thread is getting. I thought we might get 500 hits by the end of the weekend and now it will probably hit 600.
    Last edited by gary; 19-Jul-2009 at 10:11 PM.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by gary View Post
    See Cap I told you you would be getting lots of support to show up here. Should I start having people send their cash? You know it's out of love they give their money. I for one think you should do it. That would put the biggest smile on my face!!~ You see I can get Judy's autograph any time I want it. Getting you here is a much bigger deal to me at this point.
    I for one think I should do it too but I just need a day or two to straighten some things out before I sign on the dotted line. After all this is a very big decision made very quick. I gotta clear things with work (how long I'm gonna be AWOL for, etc), I gotta make sure my passport is sorted (I've been waiting two weeks for them to get their asses in gear), on top of a couple of other assorted knick-knacks.

Quote Originally Posted by gary View Post
    Oh btw will you be leaving from Gatwick, Luton or Heathrow?
    Heathrow.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    I for one think I should do it too but I just need a day or two to straighten some things out before I sign on the dotted line. After all this is a very big decision made very quick. I gotta clear things with work (how long I'm gonna be AWOL for, etc), I gotta make sure my passport is sorted (I've been waiting two weeks for them to get their asses in gear), on top of a couple of other assorted knick-knacks.
    F**king Hell I think he is going to do this. Cap if you do come over we will make you an Honorary Guest. You will be our first ambassador to a foreign nation!!~
    Last edited by gary; 20-Jul-2009 at 04:00 PM.

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    WHAT THE FUCK!!!

NOTLD Beer !!??? -

*And* Hot Judy??

I'm gonna fly out tonight and wait in line by Tomorrow morning. Hey all you Pittsburgh peeps: If by this time next week you see a lanky disheveled long-haired Mutant that is starting to resemble Captain Caveman from lack of a shave and any Nutrition whatsoever .. Buy me a Drink!! I'll be contaminating your city soon enough in support of Gary's show. Where's the Love, man??

Uh, where does the line start again??

Undisclosed
    Join our facecloth page at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...d=100603928094
    Or The Living Dead Festival

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    Ok Gary I joined it.

Undisclosed

DubiousComforts
    THXLeo
    Monrozombi
    Gary
    Trancelikestate
    What?! Is that it?! This is complete BULLSH*T! There should be like 25 names on the list already. Come on--we are letting all of George Romero zombiedom down without a sizable HPOTD showing.

Also, don't forget to add Yojimbo (+1), Danny Terror and Debbieangel to the list.

More! More! MORE! MORE! MORE!

They look to joke about it and poke fun about me being a zombie in 2 of his films and what not.
    This would make for a great panel discussion at the fest: "I was a George Romero zombie and all I got was a lousy $25." You could put together a cross-section of extras from the veteran dead like Dave James and Terry Gindele to the current dead like Monroezombi.

An equally cool panel discussion would be "I hunted the Living Dead and all I got was a lousy $25" featuring Dick 'black hat" Heckard, George Kosana and any other posse members from the Romero films that can be found.

There also needs to be an official The Living Dead Festival Guest thread. (Okay, I'm working on it...)

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    What?! Is that it?! This is complete BULLSH*T! There should be like 25 names on the list already. Come on--we are letting all of George Romero zombiedom down without a sizable HPOTD showing.

Also, don't forget to add Yojimbo (+1), Danny Terror and Debbieangel to the list.

More! More! MORE! MORE! MORE!

This would make for a great panel discussion at the fest: "I was a George Romero zombie and all I got was a lousy $25." You could put together a cross-section of extras from the veteran dead like Dave James and Terry Gindele to the current dead like Monroezombi.

An equally cool panel discussion would be "I hunted the Living Dead and all I got was a lousy $25" featuring Dick 'black hat" Heckard, George Kosana and any other posse members from the Romero films that can be found.

There also needs to be an official The Living Dead Festival Guest thread. (Okay, I'm working on it...)
    Jim I like both of those panel questions. Lets hear everyone's panel ideas. and the ones that get picked will get a special treat. I want to start that thread on out facebook page The Living Dead Festival.