Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Meet Night of the Living Dead's JUDITH RIDLEY!!!!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    What?! Is that it?! This is complete BULLSH*T! There should be like 25 names on the list already. Come on--we are letting all of George Romero zombiedom down without a sizable HPOTD showing.

Also, don't forget to add Yojimbo (+1), Danny Terror and Debbieangel to the list.

More! More! MORE! MORE! MORE!

This would make for a great panel discussion at the fest: "I was a George Romero zombie and all I got was a lousy $25." You could put together a cross-section of extras from the veteran dead like Dave James and Terry Gindele to the current dead like Monroezombi.

An equally cool panel discussion would be "I hunted the Living Dead and all I got was a lousy $25" featuring Dick 'black hat" Heckard, George Kosana and any other posse members from the Romero films that can be found.

There also needs to be an official The Living Dead Festival Guest thread. (Okay, I'm working on it...)
    $25 bucks? I got lunch on both shoots and thats it. but hell i'm not going to complain in the least, hell no man, the memories and experience are priceless

Updated list, its growing....

Confirmed
    DubiousComforts
    THXLeo
    Monrozombi
    Gary
    Trancelikestate
    Yojimbo (+1)
    Danny Terror
    Debbieangel
    Last edited by Monrozombi; 21-Jul-2009 at 01:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Undisclosed
    For a panel question, how about their oddest moment over the years stemming from their NOTLD appearance. Whether it be a random fan seeing them and reacting or perhaps it could be something their neighbors or co-workers had done...whatever they would deem the oddest moment.

I'm going to try to make it up. I really want to come and I'm planning to as of right now, but times are tough all over.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    What?! Is that it?! This is complete BULLSH*T! There should be like 25 names on the list already. Come on--we are letting all of George Romero zombiedom down without a sizable HPOTD showing.
    I know, what a load of old flange! You can add my name soon...

...fingaz crossed.

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    Listen up!

Facebook is kind of gay, but let's use it to our advantage. I suggest that everyone who is able hit the Living Dead fest page that Gary set up there. Look, you can find Girly friends or boytoys AFTER the Fest, but right now if you need to communicate something or just want to pal around chatting up the show this would be a logical place to hit. The Official site for the fest is operational, but as you might have noticed still being tweaked. By all means go there for news and updates. So Between HPOTD, The Official Living DeadFest page, and the new Facebook page everyone should be able to figure out how everything is going and what to expect. Come on! Spread the Word Ghouls!!!

Danny T.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Trancelikestate View Post
    i'll chip in too. if we can use paypal i bet you'll get the whole trip funded Dude DA is gonna be there? damn everyone will be there! i'd say being a true member of the forum, it's pretty much a must go.
    Trance..hon I am gonna be there if I have to crawl there! I hope you are going? I can't wait to see all my HPOTD friends there! We are going to have such a good time! woohoo!!!

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Monrozombi View Post
    Updated list, its growing....

Confirmed
    DubiousComforts
    THXLeo
    Monrozombi
    Gary
    Trancelikestate
    Yojimbo (+1)
    Danny Terror
    Debbieangel
    This is bad... not even 10 people on the list yet. Where is everybody?!

United States
    I have an idea for an extra "event", if you want to call it that - how about visiting the old Latent Image building downtown in Pittsburgh? I realize it would be a little bit of a trek from Evans City, but maybe there is a way to work it out? I've dealt with the landlord of the building several times and he has always been nice enough to allow me, and some other board members here as well, to go down to the basement and check out the original filming spot from Night of the living dead .
    Maybe it could be a limited ticket type of deal? What do you think Jim or Gary? Just a thought!

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by thxleo View Post
    I have an idea for an extra "event", if you want to call it that - how about visiting the old Latent Image building downtown in Pittsburgh? I realize it would be a little bit of a trek from Evans City, but maybe there is a way to work it out? I've dealt with the landlord of the building several times and he has always been nice enough to allow me, and some other board members here as well, to go down to the basement and check out the original filming spot from Night of the living dead .
    Maybe it could be a limited ticket type of deal? What do you think Jim or Gary? Just a thought!
    It's a great idea and it would be awesome for NOLD fans to be able to visit the original basement, particularly if Kyra was involved and could serve as a guide. That location is a huge part of horror film history as far as I'm concerned.

The main problem is that it's a cramped area and tours would have to be limited to small groups, making it logistically difficult. Also, if you're planning to bring any substantial amount of people down there, it's been my experience that the landlord would not only want to be compensated but would require a hold-harmless agreement from the festival in case anyone is injured.

United States
    Confirmed
    DubiousComforts
    THXLeo
    Monrozombi
    Gary
    Trancelikestate
    Yojimbo (+1)
    Danny Terror
    Debbieangel
    ProfessorChaos (about 95% sure, so i'm adding my name now)

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    Confirmed
    DubiousComforts
    THXLeo
    Monrozombi
    Gary
    Trancelikestate
    Yojimbo (+1)
    Danny Terror
    Debbieangel
    ProfessorChaos (about 95% sure, so i'm adding my name now)
    Right on, ProfessorChaos! Looking forward to finally meeting you in person and shaking you hand sir. First round is on me!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United States
    I forgot to mention that my daughter is driving me and our neighbor which also is a fellow deadhead is going too.
    So, that would be:
    Debbieangel
    Heather
    Moh

I am working on them to take me because I can't drive myself due to health reasons. It's too far for me to drive myself.
    I am sure my daughter or my neighbor friend will take me.

capncnut
    My attending LDF is looking doubtful. My boss is not entertaining the idea of me being away for another week whatsoever. Got my passport sorted though.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    My attending LDF is looking doubtful. My boss is not entertaining the idea of me being away for another week whatsoever. Got my passport sorted though.
    That really bites the big one. Perhaps you could do a video greeting that we could play before the screening. I still consider you the ambassador to the UK.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by capncnut View Post
    sounds like you need a new boss

ViP

United States
    Lets start a paypal donation thread for my airfare! C'mon folks, buy my plane ticket to Pittsburgh!