Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Meet Night of the Living Dead's JUDITH RIDLEY!!!!

Undisclosed
    You know the crazy thing is when your trying to entertain the public it’s a total crap shoot. I keep saying it is like throwing a party, you never relax till the first 10 guests arrive. (wonder if it has any thing to do with the shit load of vodka by then??) There have been hundreds of people tell me how great it will be to be there in the park, but how many will show up? Between this year and last year I figured out that about 30% of all the people that say will come actually do. And there’s nothing wrong with that just makes planning harder. We had like 275 last year so I’m counting on 800 this year and then I think of 800 people doing anything and I freak out. That’s a lot of opinions and hard to please all. So I keep falling back on the fact that the real fans want time with guests and with like minded Night of the Living Dead fans.

What do you do when you invite loads of people over for a picnic at EDCO Park? Make it a Pig Roast! Yes that’s right you heard it here a Pig Roast on Friday afternoon around 5:30. Trust these Evans City people, they know how to do a Pig. Too bad the corn will be over by then. Evans City Sweet Corn is hands down the best thing you have ever eaten.

The event is really coming along nicely. I will have several more things to announce this week.

I say all this knowing that between this site and others we have gotten well over 5000 hits in the last few weeks. the word is getting out but never forget to pass the word on we need all the help we can get.

Really hate that George got "Stay Scared" it's a really good one.
    Last edited by gary; 18-Aug-2009 at 08:59 PM.

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by gary View Post
    wonder if it has any thing to do with the shit load of vodka by then??
    I'm missing this more and more with each passing day.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by gary View Post

Really hate that George got "Stay Scared" it's a really good one.
    He doesn't have "Stay Dead"

Undisclosed
    Looking Foward to all the Events leading up to Gary's 'Livingdeadfest'
    was lucky enough to book 10 days in nearby Zelienople back in April. And now theres more events popping up in nearby Evans City just in time!..think the 'Farmer Market Festival' event is right around that time of year too.

this NOTLD event has to be one of the best of its kind since the films release.
    a must for Living Dead Heads

GS...still like to volunteer in anyway i can to help LDF, which includes being there a week before the show. like to be part of your team
    (Ghoul tour guide at ECC?? in charactor lol)

Last edited by Phenia Films; 22-Aug-2009 at 07:19 PM.

Undisclosed
    We will be adding things to this list and we will get it up on the activity's page but here you go.
    Back by popular demand, The Living Dead Festival returns to Evans City, Pa., filming site for George Romero's cult classic "Night of the Living Dead."
    On Friday, Oct. 30
    2 p.m. Ghouls will converge on EDCO Park, 154 W. Main St., to eat, drink and be scary. Currently 13 cast and crew members of the film will be on hand to sign autographs and field questions.
    All during the event, diehard fan Andrew Jones will display his collection of rare "Night" artifacts, including photographs, newspaper ads and promotional items. He'll also sign copies of his book, "Advertising 'Night of the Living Dead.'"
    Ghoul enthusiasts also can take a trip on Time & Space Toys' Living Dead Experience Ride and get Special Effects makeup demonstration from Benzidream FX Studios while also getting your own face painted for the Ghoul Fest in the park at dark. Brian Denisiuk of Toonbrain will sketch creepy caricatures of attendees. As a special treat we have the best tattoo shop in Pittsburgh Jesters Court on the grounds. Sean P. McCarthy and two other artists’ will be on hand to give you your Night of the Living Dead tats.
    3 pm On stage panel talk with Russ Streiner , Terry Gindele, Dave James, Josephine Streiner, John Russo
    4 pm First live band tbd and back to signing.
    5:30 pm Pig Roast Feast
    6 pm On stage panel with Judith Ridley, Chuck Craig, Dick Heckard, George Kosana
    7 pm Live band on stage
    8 pm Cast and crew go home
    9 pm gates close
    On Saturday, Oct. 31 at 11 a.m., the creeps will return for more Halloween high jinks at EDCO Park.
    Meet and greet horror icons, listen to macabre live music and get a tattoo from one of the Jester’s Court artists to commemorate the event.
    1 pm On stage panel with Judith Ridley, Russ Streiner, Dave James, John Russo
    2 pm Live band tbd.
    5 pm Ghoul gathering…Get your best ghoul on and frolic to a live band before the grand finale.
    7 pm We will start with a panel with every guest that is there. Followed by a screening on 15- by 20-foot inflatable screen of Terry Gindele’s “Day in the Life of a Ghoul” and then “Night of the Living Dead” for the 2nd Annual Living Dead Fest. Nearly 300 rabid fans attended last year's screening I’m hoping for over 800 this year. 15- by 20-foot inflatable screen.