Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: WETNWILDRADIO.COM is REBORN

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    I know, I felt bad for her, but it was funny as hell.
    Where's the WNWR website gone?

It's now a site for Deadlands 2, and there's no link to the forum, or the podcasts.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Where's the WNWR website gone?

It's now a site for Deadlands 2, and there's no link to the forum, or the podcasts.

I made an oopsie uploading this morning. I went to update the PWDT sites and was still logged onto the WNWR site. I shall fix when I get home, but int he mean time you can go to www.wetnwildradio.com/media and download the episodes from there.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Super Moderator

UK
    Ah, figured it was an oopsie.

Also - podcast 2 & 3 in review:
    http://deadshed.blogspot.com/2009/08...in-review.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Thanks for writing it up.

I know poor Michelle had to fight for a word in edge wise, but instead of a structured show this week I opted for a free for all.

And yes this show is extremely RACY and RAUNCHY. We even develop a a version of female t-bagging... Muffin Dunking
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Super Moderator

UK
    lol, I loved the "muffin dunking" thing - or you could call if a "muff dunk" for short.

Hearing you guys explain to Michelle what videogame t-bagging was, was hilarious, especially when you guys said that there's no actual balls on show in the game.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    BTW, website is fixed... everything should be back to normal.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    New podcast online. Brian and I delve into 2012, New Moon and the most dreaded word in the american language... C**T

Listener discretion is EXTREMELY ADVISED

www.wetnwildradio.com
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Super Moderator

UK
    Sweet! Gonna nab it now, then listen to it later - going to see 2012 this afternoon - simply to see a disaster bukkake party, not any semblance of plot. Plus, John Cusack - always worth watching.

Besides, I think that's us for films until Avatar comes out, so gotta squeeze one more trip in before a short drought.

Super Moderator

UK

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    2009 is over and 2010 begins. Our last show of 2009 is now live and streaming from WETNWILDRADIO.COM, and clocks in ata very short 76 minutes this time around.

Subjects include my thoughts on Ferngully 3, Gran Torino, and why MZ is wrong for only giving it an honorable mention. Eddie Murphy's 48 hours compared to Another 48 hours. JAWS, Horror movie or not. Is TITANIC and action filmed disguised as period drama? and much more.

Brian sits in the co-pilot seat while the lovely flight attendant keeps the mudslides coming... well until all the rum was gone.

http://www.wetnwildradio.com/media/W...cast123109.mp3
    Last edited by DjfunkmasterG; 01-Jan-2010 at 01:02 PM.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Super Moderator

UK
    *rubs hands*

I look forward to listenin' to this.

Super Moderator

UK
    Just heard it this afternoon, dug it as always. A good listen.

I'll blog about it fully later on, but I just wanted to respond to one thing in the podcast - the re-editing of I Am Zombie Man 2 during the Deadlands theatrical showing.

Gary, I'm totally fine with that. No worries, mate.

I'll be the first to say that IAZM2 was definitely a fan-driven exercise, and is absolutely, positively indulgent, hehe - but it's good to hear that even after taking out the 'in joke' stuff, it still works.

In fact, it was something I had considered doing a while back anyway, going back to IAZM2 and re-editing it - although just using the 'master' MPEG-2, as I can't be fucked to drag out all the old files from all over the place and head back to a non-Vegas way of editing a DeadShed Productions short ... but yeah, I had considered doing a re-edit just to tighten it all up into a form that's open to anyone and everyone.

I also think it's been a good thing that there was been this long gap between 2 and 3, because it provides distance. While IAZM2 still works, it's failings are partly grounded in coming so hot on the hells of IAZM1.

That's also part of the thing with IAZM3 - to make it a stand-alone short, that also works for those familiar with the character and brand of humour already.

Speaking of which, yes, I did take your good advice on board when you read draft three of the script. The version that was shot was from draft five, so I trimmed the monologues down (even though the opening one is still comparatively lengthy to other dialogue sections) and trimmed down some of the dialogue elements that might not play as broadly as others, while maintaining a good balance between the aforementioned 'wide audience - converted or newbies - appeal and understanding'.

On a final note, don't get yourself too hyped up about IAZM3 as that just intimidates me more, lol ... besides, too much hype spoils the brew when finally tasted. However, as you've read the script, you'll have a pretty solid idea of what to expect.

But you know me, I'm a hedge-your-bets kinda guy, an admittedly superstitious 'touch wood' kinda guy (no, that's not a euphamism ).

Damn ... this is a long post. But yeah, the full response to the latest podcast will get blogged soon.

Super Moderator

UK
    Aforementioned follow-up blog post here:

http://deadshed.blogspot.com/2010/01...mber-2009.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    NEW SHOW!

A new Year, a new podcast. The first WNWR podcast of 2010 and we absolutely talk about NOTHING of any substance or of particular use. Mostly 2 hours of just comedic rambling, induced by alcohol.

We do bring you some samples from the last recording sessions of the score for I am Zombie Man 3, and some other stuff. Brian's Wife Michelle joins us later to help get us back on track, but it doesn't help.

Enjoy the show.

http://www.wetnwildradio.com/media/W...AST_011610.mp3
    Last edited by DjfunkmasterG; 18-Jan-2010 at 12:01 PM.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Super Moderator

UK
    Listened to it last night, haha, a rambling podcast alright - you dudes go off on as many tangents as ... ... as ... some motherfucker that goes off on lots of tangents.

Anyway, funny stuff as usual, and Michelle did get a word in this time so good for her too.