Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: WETNWILDRADIO.COM is REBORN

Super Moderator

UK
    Sweet ... don't give away any spoilers for Hurt Locker or Cop Out though, cos I ain't seen either yet.

Will you be reviewing The Inevitable Decomposition of Zombie Man?

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Sweet ... don't give away any spoilers for Hurt Locker or Cop Out though, cos I ain't seen either yet.
    Don't let all the oscar attention and press build up Hurt Locker too much for you. Don't get me wrong, it's a great flick....I just think maybe it's getting a bit too much attention. Almost like there was a lack of options...

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Don't let all the oscar attention and press build up Hurt Locker too much for you. Don't get me wrong, it's a great flick....I just think maybe it's getting a bit too much attention. Almost like there was a lack of options...
    I just ordered Hurt Locker. It looks like a cool flick, but one that I hadn't paid an awful lot of attention to ... it kinda slipped me by when it first came out (we saw Adventureland that weekend, if memory serves - which is a lovely movie, fyi) ... anyway, not got any real expectations for it, so I should be fine viewing it, but ta for the heads up anyway.

I try to avoid the Oscar hype as much as possible with things - like Brokeback Mountain for instance (a really good film), although with that particular example it was partly down to the trailer parodies, but you know what I mean.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    03/21/2010 - The Two Dudes podcast is back. Brian and Gary, your fun loving hosts are filled with comedy and insight on a few movies and other topics. On this months podcast we talk about Survival of the Dead, George A. Romero's newest zombie flick. Kevin Smith's newest, the Bruce Willis vehicle Cop Out. J

John Travolta's From Paris with Love gets a review from us. UK filmmaker Nick Thomson's ' The Inevitable Decomposition of Zombie Man aka I am Zombie Man 3 gets a few words, and then our very own dudette, Michelle, with a case of the droops joins for a bit before we wrap things up on the subject of Ocular Penetration.

www.wetnwildradio.com
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    Ohh, this was an interesting podcast to be sure. There was a lot of external factors that made us take the conversation in some really interesting directions..

Rule #1 of podcasting: don't record it in the middle of a 'purple party weekend'

Speaking of the Hurt Locker - Dj, we completely forgot to talk about it on the podcast! dammit! lmao
    Last edited by LouCipherr; 22-Mar-2010 at 02:14 PM.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post
    Ohh, this was an interesting podcast to be sure. There was a lot of external factors that made us take the conversation in some really interesting directions..

Rule #1 of podcasting: don't record it in the middle of a 'purple party weekend'

Speaking of the Hurt Locker - Dj, we completely forgot to talk about it on the podcast! dammit! lmao
    Will listen to this later on.

Glad you forgot to talk about The Hurt Locker, as I've not seen it yet and you might have dropped a spoiler on me without me knowing.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Fuck Rule #1... it makes for better podcasting.

In regards to The Hurt Locker... We'll cover it next time, so MZ you have anywhere from 2-4 weeks to see it.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

Super Moderator

UK
    I've got the last half hour to listen to, but so far, man ... you guys were on something, huh? Lots of laughter going on, lol. Waaaaaall-e...

Editorally, if that's the word, I'd say 60 to 90 minutes is an ideal running time, and a general list of topics to keep things on course a bit more would be good ... and perhaps dial down the personal information a bit, or at least frame it in a way that an outsider can kinda understand the rant a bit better, if I'm making sense ... the always keep the listener included.

I do like this theme of 'two dudes bitching at the world', mind.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    I've got the last half hour to listen to, but so far, man ... you guys were on something, huh? Lots of laughter going on, lol. Waaaaaall-e...

Editorally, if that's the word, I'd say 60 to 90 minutes is an ideal running time, and a general list of topics to keep things on course a bit more would be good ... and perhaps dial down the personal information a bit, or at least frame it in a way that an outsider can kinda understand the rant a bit better, if I'm making sense ... the always keep the listener included.

I do like this theme of 'two dudes bitching at the world', mind.
    on something??? Whatever do you mean???

What gave it away??? The opening song???
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Fuck Rule #1... it makes for better podcasting.
    Maybe for US it does, but think about the poor people listening.

MZ - we actually HAD a list of stuff to discuss, and I think we touched on all the topics we wanted ('cept for Hurt Locker, but that got left off the list somehow) - but, it was kinda tangled up in a bunch of other non-coherent stuff. oops..

Trust me, next time we'll be a bit more linear and less on the 'personal' and 'inside' jokes and stuff - this one just happened to coencide with a party filled weekend.. It happens!

As the saying goes, "It seemed like a good idea at the time!"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Maybe for US it does, but think about the poor people listening.

MZ - we actually HAD a list of stuff to discuss, and I think we touched on all the topics we wanted ('cept for Hurt Locker, but that got left off the list somehow) - but, it was kinda tangled up in a bunch of other non-coherent stuff. oops..

Trust me, next time we'll be a bit more linear and less on the 'personal' and 'inside' jokes and stuff - this one just happened to coencide with a party filled weekend.. It happens!

As the saying goes, "It seemed like a good idea at the time!"
    It was a good idea... I had fun.

But we will keep it more linear in the future.

Gary: So what did you think of hurt locker?

Brian: Meh

Gary: Ok Next topic, cheeze whiz or whip cream which is better for eating pussy?

Brian: Hmmm, let me think about that one....
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

United States
    That's probably exactly how the conversation will go!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    That's probably exactly how the conversation will go!
    Well then problem solved.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

United States
    By the way, I would like to openly say I did NOT pick the opening song of the latest WNWR podcast!

That is all.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    By the way, I would like to openly say I did NOT pick the opening song of the latest WNWR podcast!

That is all.

He is wrong he so picked it... We had a huge discussion about it. Just kidding.

Brian asked about different songs, but I said putting the opening song int heir would be so out there people would know this podcast would be off the wall.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!