Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Official LIVING DEAD FESTIVAL Guest Thread

United States
    wonder if anyone will be honest with mr. russo about their thoughts on the 30th anniversary edition?

maybe we should just avoid that topic...

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by krakenslayer View Post
    Gary, I just thought of a great excuse to hold the fest in Glasgow.
    Oh sure, the festival ain't but a year old and already you're stealing it from us, you bloody bastards! You guys already have the annual Prisoner convention at the "village" in Portmeirion on your side of the pond, bunch of spoiled punks!

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    The truth is often better left unsaid.

United States
    wonder if anyone will be honest with mr. russo about their thoughts on the 30th anniversary edition?

yeah we have a convention not a riot...

Undisclosed
    I just looked at this fabulous guest page Jim put together for us, as I do several times a day and thought of how cool it was for all my old buddies to show up at this event. It really is not going to be a convention of any sort. It's going to be a spiritual gathering of these "NIGHT" icons. Every time I go to the event planning table (as if there was such a place) I start thinking how simple I want to keep it. No loud over crowed vendor rooms just Low Key chat with these really down to earth people. I'm really proud of how it's shaping up and I think the real fans are going to walk away saying what they said last year. "everyone was so nice. it made for such a relaxed fun no pressure time. we loved it"
    Last edited by gary; 22-Jul-2009 at 02:46 PM.

United States

Grandma once told me that if I can't say something nice, I shouldn't say anything at all. Out of respect for the panelists, I think that Grandma would say the same thing here. I think the makers, especially Gary's brother who vehemently defended himself at one time, already probably know what most fans think about the 30th anniversary version. The festival should be a fun time, not a blood bath!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Grandma once told me that if I can't say something nice, I shouldn't say anything at all. Out of respect for the panelists, I think that Grandma would say the same thing here. I think the makers, especially Gary's brother who vehemently defended himself at one time, already probably know what most fans think about the 30th anniversary version. The festival should be a fun time, not a blood bath!
    I'm sure some loudmouth is bound to bring it up, but yeah - I think it's better off forgotten about.

Undisclosed
    Yee Haw I sure do feel it coming...Some new things happening on the website thelivingdeadfest.com . We have tickets for sale, we have the first t-shirt in the store, we have a teaser of Terry's Gindele's film in the news section, and we have added some more pieces from Andrew Jone's exhibit. check it out

Undisclosed
    This thread needs to be sticky'd in the worst way.

Undisclosed
    Just updated the guest list to include Dick Heckard, the famous "black hat" posse member. "Hey, Dick just shot Aunt Norma!"

Undisclosed
    Another guest added!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by popular25 View Post
    OSU's Tressel downplays Browns rumor
    COLUMBUS -- Some rolled their eyes and some leaned in for a listen when Ohio State football coach Jim Tressel was asked during his weekly news conference Tuesday for his reaction to a newspaper story that said he could feasibly be the next coach of the Cleveland Browns. he subsequent tweeted it was time to wake n bake,Tom Brady Jersey," a quotation to marijuana.

"I've not spent one day playing in the NFL or coaching in the NFL,Drew Brees Jersey, and I've got my hands full doing what I'm doing, so that's my reaction,Chris Johnson jersey," Tressel said.(* comprises nfl combine) carolina panthers kris jenkins completed the 2002 time of the year with 60 undertakes and 7 dismisses, en path to an alternate look on the nfc's pro bowl group,CJ Spiller Jersey, where he restored an hurt warren sapp.

Tressel then faced a few more questions on the topic,Miles Austin jersey, which will happen when you're 58-13 in five-plus seasons at one of college football's premier programs.martin tevaseu height:6-2 weight:325 age:22 college:nevada-las vegas experience:r team:new york jets martin tevaseu (dt/6-1/310/nevada-las vegas/boonville,JAY CUTLER jersey, ca) was before marked as an undrafted free agency by the cleveland browns on may 17,PHILIP RIVERS jersey, 2010,Chad JOHNSON jersey, and was issued on june 15. He answered politely,Tim Tebow Jersey, saying he couldn't "think of a thing" that would make him leave Columbus.' he has abounding of arm. At one point, he was eager to move the media's attention to defensive back Antonio Smith,Trent Williams Jersey, who was scheduled to appear. bo bo smith what they're saying: showing a lot of natural skill and giving effort on the field,Joe Flacco jersey,bo smith is an aggressive cornerback with good upside.
    This jersey is has a lot going for it. The perfect team, the perfect number, and the perfect fit.
    Related Articles:

http://popular77.blogsite.name/2010/...wks-in-the-sn/

http://www.zuihaode.net/read.php?tid=652904

http://vshop.sillything.info/forum/v...%3D1&frombbs=1
    WTF? I don't even know what to say to this.